• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekad

Banned
reilo said:
Do you have dementia or Alzheimer's? I already responded to that a million times, and the fact is that you have no idea what actually happened during that debate, do you?

Do you have dementia or Alzheimer's? I already responded to that a million times, and the fact is that you have no idea what actually happened during that debate, do you?

Just in case you didn't catch it for the fiftieth time.

wonder how hard you pounded your keyboard while typing this

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
thekad said:
wonder how hard you pounded your keyboard while typing this
Not as hard as you pounded your head when you didn't get the joke.

SUPREME1

Banned
Rockettes fans trolling hard in the playoff thread. You'd think they'd spend their time doing something a little more fun right now, like lounging on a yacht with the Rockettes themselves.

thekad

Banned
TeacherAndStudent1.jpg

come on you can do it buddy

giri

dream said:
You're going to miss 15 boring pages about Derrick Rose. That's about it.
nah, heat and chi play today, it's going to be 10 pages on LBJ V wade, 5 on Bosh v wade/lbj 10 on rose, and about 25 on lbj v rose.

I can't wait.

dream

SamuraiX- said:
How about a collage of all of Rondo's jump shots?

What happened to you SamuraiX-. You used to be cool. It's like losing your team made you mean. :(

edit:
<-- look what you fucking did to me

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
SamuraiX- said:
I don't understand this.

Hakeem won't even have anything to work with.

The guy gets all his points from put backs, alley-oops, and open dunks.
That was enough for Hakeem to work with Dwight.

Steveblake5 practiced today. Phil said he is basically back where he needs to be & will be available for Wed's Game 2.

Blake will play in Game 2 Wednesday, Phil J said. Trey Johnson will stay with the team (signed through rest of season).

hear that New Orleans? A Pox on your house is coming!

giri

Adam Blade said:
League is on notice.
seems sort of redundant with blake down there, but i like jordan, he's a great compliment to blake. Now all you need to do is convince aminu to work on his shot and stop stealing blake/gordons shots.

SamuraiX-

dream said:
What happened to you SamuraiX-. You used to be cool. It's like losing your team made you mean. :(

edit:
<-- look what you fucking did to me

Sorry, in the spirit of the Playoffs.

dream, you did that to yourself, my brotha.

I think 'ace and bish actually woke you up and saved you from going to the dark side.

YOU WERE STARTING TO SPELL CUTE WITH A FUCKING "K," MAN!

ryutaro's mama said:
Blake was getting shook watching TreyJ style all over his minutes.

Yeah. Too bad Phil didn't give him a shot in the 4th.

Real talk: I think Blake's lateral quickness will be useful against CP3/Jack. Well, by that I mean more useful than Fisher, which isn't saying much, but at this point it's still something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom