• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Black Mamba said:
Real talk: I think Blake's lateral quickness will be useful against CP3/Jack.
Hahahahahah. Is this a joke? Blake is a god-awful defender especially quick-ass guards like CP3 and strong guards like Jack. Come on dude.

dream

SamuraiX- said:
Sorry, in the spirit of the Playoffs.

dream, you did that to yourself, my brotha.

I think 'ace and bish actually woke you up and saved you from going to the dark side.

YOU WERE STARTING TO SPELL CUTE WITH A FUCKING "K," MAN!

You know what else is spelled with a k? Kill. Knife. KARMA.
Knicks

reilo said:
Hahahahahah. Is this a joke? Blake is a god-awful defender especially quick-ass guards like CP3 and strong guards like Jack. Come on dude.

Did you see what I said afterwards? I said in comparison to Fisher and that that's "something."

I was being a bit deprecating there.

reilo

Black Mamba said:
Did you see what I said afterwards? I said in comparison to Fisher and that that's "something."

I was being a bit deprecating there.
Fisher just might be better. That's how bad Blake is defensively -- especially laterally.

giga

Wait, are Rockets Management serious about Mike Brown? I haven't heard that rumor but it would take a special kind of stupid…

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
giga said:
Wait, are Rockets Management serious about Mike Brown? I haven't heard that rumor but it would take a special kind of stupid…
The Mike Brown thing was reported by Yahoo! the other day. It's legit.

DCX said:
5632748764_9ae81a41b4_m.jpg

Loving Steam...take your avatar.

DCX
much better.
2rcoq5t.png

Fucking Miami people. I'm all ready to go to the arena and I call these motherfuckers who I gotta pick up and they said they aren't even home and ready yet. SMH

The Stealth Fox

GAH!

giga said:

Some guy on clutchfans who is supposedly in the know...

I better see a good tank job from this new staff. Hopefully we don't end up drafting Kobe or something... maybe we can get someone better that's like Jordan, or even better than that like Olajuwon

snack

CherryWoodFuton said:
Fucking Miami people. I'm all ready to go to the arena and I call these motherfuckers who I gotta pick up and they said they aren't even home and ready yet. SMH
No wonder there were empty seats.

reilo

CherryWoodFuton said:
This is so hilarious on so many levels I don't even know where to start.

numble

CherryWoodFuton said:
Why would they be ready to go right now? It's not the 2nd quarter yet.

SamuraiX-

You gotta understand this, Rockets fans.

How are you guys gonna tank for the foreseeable future with the most under-appreciated coach of all time as your head coach? He had to go.

Mike Brown is the savior.

The Stealth Fox

SamuraiX- said:

How are you guys gonna tank for the foreseeable future with the most under-appreciated coach of all time as your head coach? He had to go.

Well, at least he won't call time-out when there's zero time-out's left.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Grimm Fandango said:
Wooo can't wait for the Bulls game. 4 more hours.

Smh @ the 8:30PM CST starting time. Indy fans aren't even going to watch, shit starts at 9:30pm for them.

snack said:
Thanks, BruceLeeRoy, for making me a nice Rose avatar!

That's not Rose. Rose don't smile.

Puddles

Banned
CherryWoodFuton said:

Who sits shotgun, ph33nix or MiamiWesker?

SamuraiX- said:

Because he's the savior Houston deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

Puddles said:
Who sits shotgun, ph33nix or MiamiWesker?
so who made the first move?
you or Green shinobi?

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
WojYahooNBA
Adelman was troubled that organization wouldn't offer an extension during season. Two names to watch for job: Mike Brown and Stan Van Gundy.
Didn't realize Stan Van was on his way out in Orlando.

reilo

Rodeo Clown said:
Didn't realize Stan Van was on his way out in Orlando.
Has to be after Orlando's eventual early exit in the playoffs.

The Stealth Fox

SamuraiX- said:
Didn't JVG say he'd be interested in coaching for the Rockets again?

I loved the JVG era. He could have done more with that team if he had Scola, Brooks, and Lowry instead of Juwan Howard and Luther Head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom