• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
SephCast said:
Rose dunks it like once every 3 games. Averages around 3 threes per game. Bogans gets 1-2. I'm estimating 4 shots at the lowest, 7 at the most.

Over 2.5 hours? This game is too pussy.

Include Korver

(tehehe)

Jeff-DSA said:
Best meltdown?
Most stubborn? (basically who won't let a point go when it's obvious that they're wrong...aka the Knicks for Carmelo award)

Best meltdown is always interesting, so yeah, thats definitely up for consideration. Most stubborn would be cool if the winner wasn't so obvious lol.

The Crimson Blur said:
Mamba what the fuck are you doing dude.

Seriously man.

My bad. I tried to keep it short. Didn't know the Off-Season thread was made.

I just think he's so silly. Like playing around with a tinker toy.

edit: moved it. Snipped original out.
3AQmK.gif

The Crimson Blur said:
Best meltdown is always interesting, so yeah, thats definitely up for consideration. Most stubborn would be cool if the winner wasn't so obvious lol.
there's no consideration. you have that locked up chump.

viakado said:
there's no consideration. you have that locked up chump.

I'd totally say you'd repeat as Village Idiot but I think kad's been eying your crown all year.

And Spaniard is gonna win photoshopper again so it looks like you are gonna end this season just like the Lakers will. Ringless.

Anyone else worried about Rose's future? I think he's playing too hard for a PG and will burn out too soon. My roommate thinks he only has maybe like 5 or 6 years left before he's done. I don't know much about the career of PGs though.

numble

Grimm Fandango said:
Anyone else worried about Rose's future? I think he's playing too hard for a PG and will burn out too soon. My roommate thinks he only has maybe like 5 or 6 years left before he's done. I don't know much about the career of PGs though.
Derek Fisher has been an NBA PG for 15 years.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The Crimson Blur said:
I'd totally say you'd repeat as Village Idiot but I think kad's been eying your crown all year.

And Spaniard is gonna win photoshopper again so it looks like you are gonna end this season just like the Lakers will. Ringless.
Oh, thekad would run away with the award in a landslide. Kado hasn't even been posting while high anymore.

The Mavs should try and play Corey Brewer more. It's weird, he's on a shorter leash than Sasha Pavlovic had when he signed with them, I'm like wtf?

thekad

Banned
reilo said:
Oh, thekad would run away with the award in a landslide. Kado hasn't even been posting while high anymore.

"Actual Idiot" would have to go to you and your poor attempts at elementary math in the offseason thread.

Grimm Fandango said:

Nah, he'll just start wearing the bullet-proof vest and kevlar padding that Wade uses.

Seriously, that guy is like in battle armor in terms of basketball padding.

lol I didnt realize Wade is sponsored by McDavid.

reilo

thekad said:
"Actual Idiot" would have to go to you and your poor attempts at elementary math in the offseason thread.
You're still so confused about what actually happened in that debate. It's okay. One day during special ed class, you'll figure out that the square object won't fit into the circle.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I havent done any Photoshopping this season, actually. Im on sabbatical!

Bread

Banned
DCX said:
End of Season NBA Gaf awards? Lets do this!

Loving Steam- Worst bet and best avatar award ;)

DCX
lol what a weird edit, didn't you originally say that you didn't want to do any end of season awards?

I won't be around tomorrow so I just wanted to say I am super hyped for the playoffs. Lebatard wrote an article about how this heat team is maybe the most beloved in
Miami history, there is something special about this team and it does have to do with how everyone hates us.

reilo

MiamiWesker said:
I won't be around tomorrow so I just wanted to say I am super hyped for the playoffs. Lebatard wrote an article about how this heat team is maybe the most beloved in
Miami history, there is something special about this team and it does have to do with how everyone hates us.
What kind of "love" is he talking about? The type of "love" that a parent spouts about as they're beating their child? I mean, if they "loved" the Heat so much, wouldn't they at least show up to a few games on time or at all? They sure have a funny way of showing it. Maybe they'll "Fan Up" for the playoffs.

Derwind

reilo said:
What kind of "love" is he talking about? The type of "love" that a parent spouts about as they're beating their child? I mean, if they "loved" the Heat so much, wouldn't they at least show up to a few games on time or at all? They sure have a funny way of showing it. Maybe they'll "Fan Up" for the playoffs.

Yeah, they'll take it one step further. Cardboard cutouts of themselves on their seats. :/

reilo said:
Miami is notorious for being fair weather its not like its a big secret.

Jeff-DSA said:
Is he standing up and yelling? It must be someone else.
Cuban would be on the horse with Dirk.
He should actually let Dirk be riding on his back.
33nuuj9.jpg

Edit: Damn this picture cracks me the fuck up....... What were they thinking?

Mothman91

StickSoldier said:
Cuban would be on the horse with Dirk.
He should actually let Dirk be riding on his back.
33nuuj9.jpg

Edit: Damn this picture cracks me the fuck up....... What were they thinking?
1/3 of the people in this picture does not deserve a ring. Can you guess who that person is?

Derwind

cuevas said:
Maybe if you're a woman...

That solely depends on your drinks though.

It takes me 12 beers to get me just barely drunk...

However, it takes me 4 tequilas shots in a row to make me see double...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom