• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korey

Woot I have mine ready, anyone else?

Lakers%20car%20flag.jpg

Mothman91 said:
1/3 of the people in this picture does not deserve a ring. Can you guess who that person is?

Steve Nash?

Man I wish he was still there, it was fuckin awesome watchin him and Dirk in the PnR

Jeff-DSA

tmdorsey said:
As a Hawks fan, I hate and am jealous of all you guys who can be optimistic about your chances in the playoffs. :-/

Do you want to be a Jazz fan wondering what kind of dirt you're going to pick up in the lottery of tears?

tmdorsey said:
As a Hawks fan, I hate and am jealous of all you guys who can be optimistic about your chances in the playoffs. :-/

Last time I checked The Hawks have done well against Orlando this season, ATL needs a big man and Horford needs to go back to playing the PF position

tmdorsey

Full Metal Jacket said:
Last time I checked The Hawks have done well against Orlando this season, ATL needs a big man and Horford needs to go back to playing the PF position

I've learned closely watching the playoffs the last few years that regular season doesn't mean jack.

I just don't think anyone on the team outside Horford and the bench players who suck anyway have the heart to win a series this year.

giri

tmdorsey said:
I've learned closely watching the playoffs the last few years that regular season doesn't mean jack.

I just don't think anyone on the team outside Horford and the bench players who suck anyway have the heart to win a series this year.

Actually, it's surprising to admit, but the hawks have an outside shot this year. They've been starting Jason Collins against dwight, moving horford to the 4. And dwights only done ok against collins, hasn't completely destroyed him the way he does horford. And horford did as much damage against bass.

As i said, an outside shot.

giri

Mutagenic said:
I'm guessing this is a separate fee from my DirecTV LP (which is fine) and incompatible with my iPad (my laptop has no 3G).
I was just guessing from your avatar that you were aussie, but by the sounds of it you're american. In which case there are a ton of different league pass options you can go with. Just have a look through them all. There are Iphone, ipad, android apps that all enable you to stream live games, and on some of the league pass plans, they're included for free.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
giri said:
I was just guessing from your avatar that you were aussie, but by the sounds of it you're american. In which case there are a ton of different league pass options you can go with. Just have a look through them all. There are Iphone, ipad, android apps that all enable you to stream live games, and on some of the league pass plans, they're included for free.
Playoffs aren't included.

Zep said:
Would you rather have a girl who could actually cook or talk basketball with you?

My answer...
get your ass in the kitchen woman
I'd rather have a chick who could intelligently talk basketball. KnicksChick can't. She is objectively wrong about nearly everything. The hate sex would be amazing, but I could not live with her.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Bishman said:
I have no problem with that. Roddy B better still get good minutes in the playoffs. He is our X factor.
Carlisle frustrated the shit out of me during last year's post season, because he wouldn't play Roddy.

Did he learn anything? If not, he's getting benched for JJB again.

Jeff-DSA

K.Jack said:
Carlisle frustrated the shit out of me during last year's post season, because he wouldn't play Roddy.

Did he learn anything? If not, he's getting benched for JJB again.

Any time you can bench a promising young player for a hobbit of questionable skill, you have to do it.

giri

Zep said:
Would you rather have a girl who could actually cook or talk basketball with you?

My answer...
get your ass in the kitchen woman
I can cook, but being aussie, a girl that could talk NBA would be very rare here. So i'll take one that fucks like a champ instead.

Rodeo Clown said:
Playoffs aren't included.

Really? because of the different rules regarding the airing of them? i.e. they're almost all national games?

Sucks, i bought hte playoff pack with my original International LP purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom