• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

snack said:
How's Crawford been reffing so far? I missed the entire first half.
Chandler and Marion both got 2 fouls in the first half of the first quarter. After that it was much more even. I guess he decided to keep it a little more subtle until a pivotal moment in the second half.

Oh and Aldridge has been getting away with push-offs all game but that always happens.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Branduil said:
Chandler and Marion both got 2 fouls in the first half of the first quarter. After that it was much more even. I guess he decided to keep it a little more subtle until a pivotal moment in the second half.

Oh and Aldridge has been getting away with push-offs all game but that always happens.
He only called one of those fouls against Chandler/Marion, but thanks for playing.

at least the dallas crowd showed some passion with the "danny sucks" chant.

seriously, dallas has the worst home crowd. i heard there was an attempt at a whiteout tonight lol

snack

Branduil said:

Looks like the Mavs have a chance at winning then.

Bishman

Dallas needs to keep running a pick 'n roll or screen at the top of the key. Kidd will either shoot a wide open 3 or Dirk takes it inside, deep in the post.

JoeFu said:
Lolol ason kidd

how good would he have been with this stroke 10 years ago...

Yeah, as cool as it is to see old man Kidd improving his game, it just makes you think what if he had put in this work earlier in his career. I mean, hes already at least top 5 PG all time without a jumper, so you'd think he'd be even more ridiculous.

Such a shame.

Bishman

The Crimson Blur said:
Kidd's been DAL's best player this series.

Hes playing great.
103743n.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom