• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The Crimson Blur said:
God I'd hate to be a Blazers fan right now. Old man Peja and old man Kidd are styling on this supposedly young, athletic Blazers squad...
I don't know why, but anytime someone says "old man", it just reminds me of the movie Juice, and when they shot Old Man Quillus.

FantasticMrFoxdie said:
Possibly the worst celebration of all time. What is he doing?

Celebrating like a guy who's trying really hard to remember something hip but had to go all the way back to hazy memories of the 90s to do it and by the time he got there the moment had passed. Or something.

J2 Cool

I was holding it back all night, but the Blazers just aren't as good. Have to give Dirk credit, he's icing it and even had some good defensive plays earlier.

exarkun

Who are those fat guys they keep showing?

I'm pretty surprised by Dallas. They actually look good. Not that piles of shit I thought they would be.

I still think this will be a long series. Wait until it goes back to POR.

Gigglepoo said:
I'd rather have Dirk than Kobe or Duncan right now.

Yo Giggle, I've been giving you nothing but love lately and this is how you treat me? No reason to add the Spurs in there :/

Resilient

J2 Cool said:
I was holding it back all night, but the Blazers just aren't as good. Have to give Dirk credit, he's icing it and even had some good defensive plays earlier.

Had some great blocks earlier in the first half. Mavs are playing real nice so far, but will they keep it up?

Gigglepoo

The Crimson Blur said:
Yo Giggle, I've been giving you nothing but love lately and this is how you treat me? No reason to add the Spurs in there :/

Ha! I wasn't sure what to put in there. The Spurs don't really have a superstar anymore. I'm just bitter because I've been saying the Blazers would win in the first round all season, but I thought they'd play the Lakers or Thunder. This wasn't part of the plan!

EDIT - These fans know what's up. Dirk is the real MVP.

Blazers team have no bench. No backup PG or PF. Didn't think they could win a series. I felt this way before the playoffs. It's sad to see it happening right now.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Brandi can choke on a huge fucking cock any time he mentions referees again:

Dirk 13FTA in Game 1
Dirk 14FTA in Game 2

16a9kec.gif

LiveFromKyoto said:
No but seriously, Dirk's singlehandedly kicking Portland's collective asses.

Eh, not really. Hes been carried by his supporting cast most this series. J Kidd is killing them more than anything. Peja stepping up was huge for DAL.

exarkun

wow your team is doing well in the final minutes and you fucking LEAVE? WTF IS THAT SHIT? They were close not even three minutes ago and this is what happens? I hate dallas sports. Biggest bandwagoners.

At least stay to give them an ovation or some shit. They played hard.

Really hating these playoffs pretty bitterly right now. So many cockteasing losses for the lower seeded teams. Pacers this close, Knicks this close, Blazers getting worked...fuck. There aren't going to be any meltdowns.

The Crimson Blur said:
Eh, not really. Hes been carried by his supporting cast most this series. J Kidd is killing them more than anything. Peja stepping up was huge for DAL.

Let's not forget the unstoppable JJ Barea pick and roll.

reilo

exarkun said:
wow your team is doing well in the final minutes and you fucking LEAVE? WTF IS THAT SHIT? They were close not even three minutes ago and this is what happens? I hate dallas sports. Biggest bandwagoners.

Front-runner fans just like their players.

JoeFu

Banned
exarkun said:

It's just all the rich dudes at the close seats. Everybody here makes fun of them too.

Branduil

Great now when Crawford screws us in a future game they'll point back at this one and say "but look he's totally unbiased!" Going from 2-16 to 3-16 will suddenly make him impeccable.

exarkun said:

It's the posh Dallas crowd who just goes there to be seen. All the Mavs fans hate them.

lol MIA/PHI will be on ABC this weekend.

These executives don't know what they are doing. They are going to be rerunning an episode of Grey's Anatomy by the 2nd quarter.

exarkun said:

It's the "cocaine and boob job crowd." Same reason there are nightclubs in JerryWorld.

exarkun said:

it's 11:20 on a tuesday night

i think if they know it's over they got their moneys worth

reilo

ph33nix said:
it's 11:20 on a tuesday night

i think if they know it's over they got their moneys worth
Of course a Miami fan would defend fans like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom