• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taco Bell's "I got a winner!" commercial is the dumbest and most annoying commercial of these playoffs. I am not looking forward to seeing it another 50 times before these playoffs are over.

Bishman said:
103743n.gif

Possibly the worst celebration of all time. What is he doing?

I guess it doesn't matter if your only guard penetration comes from Barea and old man Kidd if the opposing team has the same problem but worse.

Turns out a 38 year old Kidd is faster than a 35 year old Andre Miller. Huh.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Does Dallas do nothing but shoot threes? What a one dimensional team.

The Crimson Blur said:
Well, I'm not gonna lie, I didn't think the Peja pickup would mean anything come the playoffs.

I was dead wrong.

What, you didn't recognize that the one thing the Mavs needed most for a playoff run was a European outside jump shooter?

masud

Banned
Had to go to work so I couldnt continue the coversation. I really dont understand what was so crazy about what I said. Those guys were not on the court to celebrate. Doc was obviously concerned about suspensions cause he flipped out right after they did it. It a stupid rule but you could make a case that they broke it, thats all I was saying.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Blackface said:
Portland reminds me of the Raptors with a shitty version of Bosh and a better supporting cast.
You remind of thekad. Get better material. You already tried that shit on the Knicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom