• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
You'll miss out on his vacant expression that is supposed to say how hardcore each similar and usually uneventful dunk was though.

Are you really giving Blake shit for having a blank stare.

Really?

edit: really?

diehard

Fleer
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
You'll miss out on his vacant expression that is supposed to say how hardcore each similar and usually uneventful dunk was though.
Never post another 2 handed Rose dunk again.

dream said:
Are you really giving Blake shit for having a blank stare.

Really?

edit: really?

Yes because his blank stare is supposed to be "look how badass that was".

It's all intent plus you can do better than that oh-so predictable reply, those are for people like dIehaRd.

He's the most predictable as you can just see, hahahaha(posted mine before even saw that).

dream

TheGreatMightyPoo said:

It's all intent plus you can do better than that oh-so predictable reply, those are for people like dIehaRd.

He's the most predictable as you can just see, hahahaha(posted mine before even saw that).

Is that any worse than a blank stare that conveys "look at me, I'm so humble?"

I don't know if this has been posted but on the LeBatard show he mentioned about the biggest ass ever that everybody in the arena noticed and even the players. Now people are calling in to confirm.

It's too bad I didn't see DAT ASS on tv

dIEHARD said:
It's been over 3 minutes, where's the clockwork Rose dick sucking?

Nah, replying to stupidity isn't necessarily defensive or dick-sucking.

But yeah, I'd rather talk about other Bulls players but not many here seem to want to because they aren't bitter about them nor are they ESPN material.

Better than being loyal to someone that killed my team's franchise though(doesn't even play on the team anymore to boot).

Bishman

The Crimson Blur said:
I'd put my entire life savings on POR to win this game tonight.

DAL fans should just turn off the game to save themselves some heartache.
LOL! The Spurs will lose tonight without Manu.

dream

Let's talk about Kyle Korver. I am fascinated by Kyle Korver. Is he doomed to be a role player for the rest of his stint on the Bulls?

dream said:
Let's talk about Kyle Korver. I am fascinated by Kyle Korver. Is he doomed to be a role player for the rest of his stint on the Bulls?

That's why they brought him to the team.

He can't create his own shots so he will never start.

Bogans is a starter because of his defense(don't believe everyone here that leads you to believe he's a liability there).

Korver's the X-Factor, any time you can have that gamechanging long distance shooter, you are well off.

Not every team has that commodity.

(he's not playing up to his capability but he's hitting the shots when they matter most)

thekad

Banned
TheGreatMightyPoo said:

dIEHARD said:
TheGreatMightyPoo posts with a "look how unpredictable my post is" expression on his face.

got.

dayum.

diehard stepping up his game for the playoffs

LOS ANGELES - After participating in Wednesday morning’s shootaround, backup center Aaron Gray said he will play against the Los Angeles Lakers tonight.

good to hear he's not that hurt. Looked bad when it happened.

Black Mamba said:
good to hear he's not that hurt. Looked bad when it happened.

I wasn't sure about him, was wondering.

Great news, they need all the help they can get.

I thought his playoffs were over but most here though it wasn't a broken ankle or torn ligaments.

Triple U said:
How you all gone act like poo isn't 100% right though? Rose didn't get half this much discussion last year....

um, why would he?

Good up and coming PG leading a mediocre team to the 8th seed.

Top 5 PG and MVP candidate on the #1 record team in the league.

I wonder why he's more talked about now.

thekad

Banned
The Stealth Fox said:
lulz @ TriplePoo trying to tell others what they think

texas-oh-my-god-o.gif

Black Mamba said:
um, why would he?

Good up and coming PG leading a mediocre team to the 8th seed.

Top 5 PG and MVP candidate on the #1 record team in the league.

I wonder why he's more talked about now.

Not just talked about but talked about negatively.

It's natural I guess though for those to try to pick apart those at top and it's also obvious they wouldn't if he was on THEIR team.

Like snack(or someone said), Rose's play speaks for itself, he's been the only Bull living up to the playoff hype on the team.

Duki

Banned
the best part about poo's posts about how rose is going to be the next lebron of the thread is that he thinks rose is good enough at basketball to get that level of hate

I'm blushing, guys, but I don't really want a bunch of "stalker-ex grilfriends"(not in the flattery Danny Granger used).

Hopefully, we can talk about the Thunder and how good that inevitable 7 game series will be.

Game time????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom