• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no! I kinda miss him :(

Are you into MMA, shan? If so, watching, practicing or both?

Was into both, though since moving to Brisbane I've been trying out other styles and ultimately gave up after finding nothing that fit as well as my old MMA school did :( Now I am very unfit.

Missed this the first time, have you checked out Integrated MMA at Stafford, they are one of the more renowned gyms in Australia. A guy I used to go to school with trains there and he was/is (not sure at the moment) the Australian champion for his weight division.

Thanks x3n, I'll check it out! That's actually pretty close, and depending on whether I pass my driving test tomorrow I may or may not be able to get there very easily.

legend166

If I get a good bonus this year I'm gonna buy a Wii U.

That Monolithsoft game trailer was amazing, AND THEN HE JUMPED IN A MECH AND FLEW AWAY and it became more amazing.

amekbv.gif

Omikron

You still celebrate your birthday after so many years?!

I actually tend not to, next?

Its not just that, its like Nintendo dumped their release schedule for the next 2-3 years in a desperate attempt to hold their fans. But they will lap it up I guess, because Nintendo.

jambo

Woke up to so much good news!

Relic to SEGA.
Volition to Koch/Deep Silver.
Metro series to Koch/Deep Silver.
Wind Waker HD.
New HD Zelda.
New HD 3D Mario.
New HD Mario Kart.
New HD Yoshi.

=D

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Wind waker HD. My wii u purchase has just been vindicated! I'd been looking at buying ww again to play as its my fave zelda game and top 3 fave game of all time! But this is wondewrous

I just hope Wind Weaker HD blows away my Dolphin version.

Nice to see Ninty stepping up to get some games out on the damn thing, now to convince third parties to do the same.

Quietly excited about Monolithsoft Monster Hunter.

Also not sure about Deep Silver :/

They announced, what, five games? Six? No release dates for any of them. I expect Wind Waker HD will come out this year, Zelda U late next year.

I'm sure it'll have a good library by late next year or early 2015, but at this stage, even though I'm a huge Zelda fan, I'm OK with waiting until there's content on the thing.

... not that the new Xbox/PlayStation will be much different early on.

Omikron

They announced, what, five games? Six? No release dates for any of them. I expect Wind Waker HD will come out this year, Zelda U late next year.

I'm sure it'll have a good library by late next year or early 2015, but at this stage, even though I'm a huge Zelda fan, I'm OK with waiting until there's content on the thing.

... not that the new Xbox/PlayStation will be much different early on.

A few will be.... 'playable at E3'....!

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
how do you do that thing where you change the Steam settings to download a game early? The Cave should be unlocked by now. :|

Stackboy

How many generations can Nintendo maintain the excitement for the release of the same batch of games? Seriously.

My thoughts exactly. I read the news from Nintendo Direct and realized Nintendo still has nothing new for me on the WiiU, so I will still wait to purchase.

UNLESS THEY RELEASE A NEW F-ZERO THEN IT'S GAME ON.

I just hope Wind Weaker HD blows away my Dolphin version.

Nice to see Ninty stepping up to get some games out on the damn thing, now to convince third parties to do the same.

Hopefully they get em out sooner rather than later

Quietly excited about Monolithsoft Monster Hunter.

I thought it looked more like Phantasy Star than Monster Hunter

Also not sure about Deep Silver :/

That was a weird one for sure, can't really believe that EA or Zenimax(bethesda) or anyone else really didn't go in pretty hard for them

hamchan

How many generations can Nintendo maintain the excitement for the release of the same batch of games? Seriously.

With Wind Waker HD Nintendo are releasing the ultimate rehash and not even hiding it, yet people are still excited for it.

My 2015 WiiU plan still seems like a solid plan to me. Bet Smash will come out early 2014 and who knows when the Monolift game comes out in English. Mario Kart and 3D Mario this year probably but I am so freaking bored of Mario now.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
I thought it looked more like Phantasy Star than Monster Hunter
Both games are pretty similar in terms of how their online is set-up. It can be equally compared to both Phantasy Star and Monster hunter lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom