• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Concord open Beta starts July 18

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Flexing with their character design i see

thierry-henry.gif

The comments reflect how this game will perform imo

Killjoy-NL

Don't worry that game will also be dead in a year.
Tbf €40 for a years worth of gaming is pretty decent.

Then again, I can only make a proper judgement of the game after this wknd.

Character designs get gayer with every new showing though.

Last edited:

Fabieter

Tbf €40 for a years worth of gaming is pretty decent.

Then again, I can only make a proper judgement of the game after this wknd.

Character designs get gayer with every new showing though.

The beta will turn some people into buying the game and it's gonna be a really mild success day one.

I dont see it having any standing power tho. Gonna take a bet?

Killjoy-NL

The beta will turn some people into buying the game and it's gonna be a really mild success day one.

I dont see it having any standing power tho. Gonna take a bet?
Bet for what?

I never even stated it's going to be a success, only that I'd like to play the beta before I write it off.

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Changing your avatar again?
No, I'm still disappointed that the game wasn't something more creative & ambitious.

But the "Overwatch is dead" crowd always looked silly to me and the internet is horrendous at predicting Live Service. My bet is that this game will average Sea of Thieves numbers and still be called a flop by the usual suspects.

Hestar69

I can't wait for this trash to flop and be dead within a year and then see articles blaming the white man for it flopping so bad.

clarky

Gold Member
Got 4 spare PC Steam codes if anyone's fancies it.

Edit:3. Dont all bite my hand off at once lol.

Last edited:

Piggoro

So, how do I download the beta as PS+ member? I looked around the store, etc - the only option given to me is to pre-order the game.

Killjoy-NL

I can't wait for this trash to flop and be dead within a year and then see articles blaming the white man for it flopping so bad.
A white man is running Playstation Studios though and other white men pushed for the Gaas strategy, leading to this game.So they fucked up according to both sides then. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:

Roxkis_ii

So, how do I download the beta as PS+ member? I looked around the store, etc - the only option given to me is to pre-order the game.
I just came to say the same thing.

Anyone have link to the beta on the PS store??

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Prediction: It's going to do poorly out of the gate. It'll go F2P within a year and get steady updates for the next 5+ years because it generates money.

clarky

Gold Member
Multiplayer games are my thing so willing to give it a shot. But these guys had a hand in Reach and Destiny MP so im not holding my breath. Can't see my preorder lasting the weekend but you never know.

Last edited:

Neolombax

Still cannot find the link to download the beta. Ah well. At least I can try this out early. Really hoping the gameplay is good.

Flexing with their character design i see

the character design is truly abhorrent, disgusting and makes me physically ill. WHY? I'm intrigued....there is something gross going on and and I can't pinpoint what it is.

EDIT:I was trying to find some kind of art style that invokes disgust...i think I get it. Its the 80s-90s + sci-fi style (cyberpunk adjacent) but as cringy cheap cosplay.
cnZQpVe.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom