• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Reddit thinks that there are a maximum of four of those items that you can find in the wild per toon. I stopped getting them a while ago.

They seem to have stopped dropping for me as well, so that male sense. Can they be transferred between characters? I think you also get a bit from doing the gunsmith portion of the crucible questline.

X-Frame

If you get a bunch of the items that drop then yeah. Would need a lot though.

I got all 4 of the ancient relic drops already so I can't count on those unless a 5th one magically drops this week, but I assume the 4th one already dropped after I passed Rank 3.

I think most people who did every single thing possible in the optimal way were just barely over Rank 3 before today. So no I think they still have to wait until next week since its 2000 rep per rank and 1250 rep per week... unless there are new additional secret ways to increase rep that we find out about soon....

Reddit thinks that there are a maximum of four of those items that you can find in the wild per toon. I stopped getting them a while ago.

I did every single thing plus had the NF bonus the first week and I'm at Rank 3 and 460 out of 2,000 rep to hit Rank 4, so maybe I'm farther than most people. But I agree I already found all my 4 relics so I don't think I can get Rank 4 this week either.

lt519

is the Spindle gonna turn into an Exotic shard when you guys log back in?

They already dropped it to light 37, it's happening.

gOsUj1i.jpg

Jinjo

So Black Spindle in combination with Shadowshot on bosses should be absolutely OP (on bosses) right? Shadowshot turns all hits into "precision hits" technically. Can anyone confirm this works. Haven't fully upgraded my BS yet to confirm.

420bits

The daily-sniper was rough! good stuff tho, managed to walk away with the rifle and the ship! Good times, tomorrow i think i need to spend all my runes, got 3 tier 3 i think and a ton of tier 2.

DarKshodaN

When some group needs someone for CoO, just hit me up. Lightlevel 297

Still need tier 2+3 done for Eris quest, problem is i don't get any runes at the moment

Sullichin

Pls tell me gunsmith is selling primary telemetry today. Does that change daily? Don't want that to be a stupid reason why I can't get Ace of Spades later!

Man if someone actually finds another hidden exotic like No Time to Explain or whatever this thread wont last until tomorrow. I feel like there has been 100 pages since the black hammer 2.0 was discovered.

X-Frame

We should try this, X-frame. Going home in about 20 minutes.

I won't be home until 7 PM EST unfortunately so still about 3 hours until I'm home. If you want to try with someone else in the meantime I'd understand, especially if it's noticeably easier with 2 people as opposed to 3, haha.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Is it possible to hit Rank 4 with the Gunsmith this week?

I'm going to be really close, right now at 460/2000 Rank 3 and haven't done any of this weeks field tests. If it's 1250 should put me at 1710/2000 Rank 3. Must grind for those drops!

Namikaze1

PSN maintenance? Thank god I did everything I wanted to do earlier. Completed all the new gunsmith's guns across 3 characters. Got to rank 2 on 2 of them. Will hit rank 3 on one next week, possibly 2 if two of that item that gives rep drops for my warlock. Got my solar exotic sword and 50 Hadium Flakes for the sword quest whenever my Hunter and Warlock get it. Got 3 Black Spindles and a ship from Daily.

Ice-Cube-Today-Was-a-Good-Day.gif

neoism

What is the fastest anyone has made it to the secret boss room? We consistently got there at 6:30 left.

yeah about that .. it only took us 2 tries... was patroling on maurs and some awesome gaffer invited me.. lol e second time we have like 6:45 or something the trick is to ignore the boss until like 1:30 and just kill adds...

So Black Spindle in combination with Shadowshot on bosses should be absolutely OP (on bosses) right? Shadowshot turns all hits into "precision hits" technically. Can anyone confirm this works. Haven't fully upgraded my BS yet to confirm.

Watching Unstables' stream, it looked like you still have to hit the crit spot for White Nail to proc while an enemy is tethered.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Time to kill Oryx! Need four more! Don't necessarily have to know the whole fight but must have mic, 295+ light. To be clear, only doing Oryx.

Psn:

1. crophonso
2. tastypwnwhich

Top Bottom