• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

I won't be home until 7 PM EST unfortunately so still about 3 hours until I'm home. If you want to try with someone else in the meantime I'd understand, especially if it's noticeably easier with 2 people as opposed to 3, haha.

I'll try it if I can get someone else to help out, but I still think 3 ppl would be easier because of the amount of orbs you can make.

Also, what stops me from 2-man the whole thing and get a third to join in the final room?

Ophelion

jRTFcO5.gif

You're not wrong...

shenze

Banned
Finally got the Spindle. Took us four tries, getting closer each time. One stormcaller,one sunsinger,and a sunbreaker. Personally preferred the hammers to a bubble, worked good for clearing the adds.

Thanks Inco for the help

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Guys tell me one thing. Is the exotic BH mission still accessible with the normal 240 lost to light mission? Or will it go away with the daily?

X-Frame

I'm going to be really close, right now at 460/2000 Rank 3 and haven't done any of this weeks field tests. If it's 1250 should put me at 1710/2000 Rank 3. Must grind for those drops!

I'm at 460 too, I think that is the max as of last week.

I think we're shit out of luck unless a random Gunsmith quest pops up this week or some quest awards Gunsmith rep. Not hopeful though, I think we technically "cheated" because we received the Nightfall buff the first week Armsday came out.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Who is Regicide? You need to level up your sword and infuse it into the 280+ or 290+ range to start the exotic sword quest.
haha

Regicide means
"the killing of a king".
It's the name of the final story mission.

The spoiler tags are incredibly misleading. But it's the last story mission. lol.

Namikaze1

Who is Regicide? You need to level up your sword and infuse it into the 280+ or 290+ range to start the exotic sword quest.
I'm asking what is it I need to do after beating the Regicide mission to start the sword quest. Not the exotic sword quest. I know what to do for the exotic sword.

Ophelion

Guys tell me one thing. Is the exotic BH mission still accessible with the normal 240 lost to light mission? Or will it go away with the daily?

This is the million dollar question of the day, unfortunately no one has an answer until it would be already too late if the answer is yes.

Deku Tree

Nope. Didn't pop up on my Hunter after I beat it (Regicide) on Monday. That's why I'm asking.

I thought that I got the legendary sword quest a long time before beating the final story mission by just talking to Eris and then Shaxx. Check your abandoned quest kiosk?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Nope. Didn't pop up on my Hunter after I beat it (Regicide) on Monday. That's why I'm asking.
Sword has to be 280+ with all perks unlocked
He's just talking about acquiring the legendary sword.

I have no idea. I don't remember doing anything but talking to Eris.

OH WAIT. I think you need to do Cayde's Dread Patrol quest first?
Spam with sword, die, respawn, repeat
And I thought I had invented this novel strategy.

Bogeypop

Just 1st tried Black Spindle mission with a second group... Still no ship... Guess I'm gonna have to be a Spindle Sherpa for a bit...
Unless the people who I helped are kind enough to help me in return

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Time to kill Oryx! Need four more! Don't necessarily have to know the whole fight but must have mic, 295+ light. To be clear, only doing Oryx.

Psn:

1. crophonso
2. tastypwnwhich
3. BroodShadow

Namikaze1

I thought that I got the legendary sword quest a long time before beating the final story mission by just talking to Eris and then Shaxx. Check your abandoned quest kiosk?
Quest doesn't start until after you beat Regicide which ends with Eris grabbing a piece of the blade Oryx was using during the fight. Quest is not in abandoned quest kiosk. Only quests I have on there are the year 1 story quests.

Kalamari

So I know about the Spindle (please tell me it isn't getting patched rn) but what's up with the Exotic Swords?

They do cool stuff. The solar sword does an uppercut that you may have seen already, the void sword does a spinny attack, and the arc sword shoots a homing projectile that's reminiscent of Legend of Zelda .

Top Bottom