• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

thuway

Me and a friend are looking to run Kings Fall normal from the start.

I've done it multiple times and have malice & spindle (light about 303), whereas it's his first time doing it (hence wanting to start it from the beginning). He's 294 and is quite experienced aside from the raid. Looking for 4 others for a nice chill group.

1. mandiller
2. mandiller's friend
Add in Thuway.

What valid criticism? All I see is whining.

The stacking layers of RNG has been discussed plenty already. If you don't think that's valid then I'd love to see your counterpoint as to why other than "play another game" which doesn't really mean shit.

Also, do you not see the brilliant irony in whining over posts you perceive as whining?

Korezo

Me and a friend are looking to run Kings Fall normal from the start.

I've done it multiple times and have malice & spindle (light about 303), whereas it's his first time doing it (hence wanting to start it from the beginning). He's 294 and is quite experienced aside from the raid. Looking for 4 others for a nice chill group.

1. mandiller
2. mandiller's friend

Ill join if you don't mind adding someone who has never raided in this game, 297 hunter
PSN; NyPrince

Namikaze1

Another terrible raid reset week for me.

4 HM gear dropped altogether across 3 characters (2 of which are useful). The rest were shards and normal mode gear. I got the helmet to drop for both my Warlock and Titan for the first time. Both were the normal version.

Can't believe I got nothing up to Oryx on my Warlock.

I've gotten three Treads Upon Stars. Two today. No really great rolls though.

what would you consider a good roll?
I got my first, and it's got Zen Moment, Explosive rounds/Hand-laid Stock/disciplinarian, grenadier.

i'm thinking about dismantling it.

anybody for NF 2x?

GorillaJu

The stacking layers of RNG has been discussed plenty already. If you don't think that's valid then I'd love to see your counterpoint as to why other than "play another game" which doesn't really mean shit.

Also, do you not see the brilliant irony in whining over posts you perceive as whining?

Saying "stop whining" because you're getting tiresome is not in itself whining.

If the stacking layers of RNG has already been discussed plenty, what is the point of crying because it treated you badly when it's what you fully expect to happen in the first place?

mandiller

1. mandiller
2. mandiller's friend
3. AengerdX
4. earvcunanan
5. Thuway
6. NyPrince

Normal mode Raid is just about ready to go. I've sent out the invites. Waiting on earvcunanan and NyPrince.

GorillaJu

oh, that's the one where you only need 1 of each item across your acct?
I got it, but I think it's... not attractive.

Bone Marrow is white with magenta. Vena Cava is black and brown with tertiary fuscia.

I didn't know Vena Cava is a raid shader. It's not grouped with them on the shader kiosk afaik

Saying "stop whining" because you're getting tiresome is not in itself whining.

If the stacking layers of RNG has already been discussed plenty, what is the point of crying because it treated you badly when it's what you fully expect to happen in the first place?

It's just the airing of valid grievances. There's an ignore button if it bothers you so much but don't expect your whining about my posts to stifle my opinions. We were promised smart loot and all this stuff about "the game recognizes what you need and is more likely to drop it for you" and I'm just sharing my experiences.

GorillaJu

It's just the airing of valid grievances. There's an ignore button if it bothers you so much but don't expect your whining about my posts to stifle my opinions. We were promised smart loot and all this stuff about "the game recognizes what you need and is more likely to drop it for you" and I'm just sharing my experiences.

I'm sorry, I would hate to think my whining would stifle your thoughtful, interesting posts about Destiny's loot system.

SheHateMe

I'm at max Legendary Marks with nothing to spend it on.

Last 2 times I pulled the Master Rahool slot machine, I got shit back.

What to spend these marks on?

inthrall

I'm at max Legendary Marks with nothing to spend it on.

Last 2 times I pulled the Master Rahool slot machine, I got shit back.

What to spend these marks on?

Get to gambling

That or get any missing exotics you may have -> shard it

EDIT: The best a google search will get me:
maxresdefault.jpg

border

Is there any way for a Titan to get a Chest Piece with Void Burn Damage Reduction? Or am I just going to have to roll the dice with a bunch of Glass Needles?

23qwerty

anyone have any idea what I got? I killed a taken ultra that spawned in patrol, I got something that was white with grey lines I think and it started with wolf or wolfs something. it doesn't show up in my inventory or in any quest as far as I can see.

Top Bottom