• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Lnkn52

Lol, I thought they all "quit" destiny?

Frank-Underwood-Eye-roll-GIF.gif

Tell me about it

Lol, my fourth helmet was 310 Light Beyond Nemesis. Infused one 310 Taikonaut into my 305 Saint-14. Turned it into a 309. FML. Gonna infuse the second 310 Taikonaut in my 305 Graviton Forfeit. Results pending. Keeping the one with best perks.

Use this: mattaltepeter.com/destiny/

Jinjo

57ZBwyz.jpg

317 light achieved. Only need to infuse the 320 shotty into the 317 1000YS for better load-out.

The real grind begins now.

I've soloed plenty of CoO stuff but I've never heard of people soloing the tier 3 bosses so I never even tried.

Also 'it's not like you don't have time' is a ridiculous statement to me because this game eats up more time than I have. I'm losing sleep over it as-is and I barely get my raids/trials bounties done. I was slightly ahead this week as I got all my raiding done early but then last night nobody would run nightfalls and now I need to farm strange coins to try and legacy engram RNG my way into a Red Death before Trials and...yeah, it never ends.

My point was is that challenge mode doesn't even have a release date. So you have plenty of time between now and whenever to do this specific thing.

Deku Tree

57ZBwyz.jpg

317 light achieved. Only need to infuse the 320 shotty into the 317 1000YS for better load-out.

The real grind begins now.

Congrats! RNGesus looks kindly upon you. I am at 314W, 315H, 314T having received all possible HM loot drops each week.

Jinjo

I'm sorry, Jinjo, but that butt-towel.....

no

Lol, I know. But light above fashion.

Congrats! RNGesus looks kindly upon you. I am at 314W, 315H, 314T having received all possible HM loot drops each week.

Yeah got insanely lucky with a few drops this week. Got a 319 scout, a 320 scout, 316 gloves and 317 chest. Infused the 320 scout into the 319 cause that one had full-auto lol.

Superior female Titan ftw.

I'm at 315. Can only imagine the pain of getting up to 316.

Superior female Awoken Titan ftw. I actually restarted my Titan on TTK release, could only raid with this one since a week before HM release. Went from second alt, back up to my main again lol.

Deku Tree

Yeah got insanely lucky with a few drops this week. Got a 319 scout, a 320 scout, 316 gloves and 317 chest. Infused the 320 scout into the 319 cause that one had full-auto lol.

If I were you I would have infused my ToM up to 320, and bought a HORI FPS Pro for full auto. Only place currently in the game that requires 310+ light is Oryx and in that fight your gonna be using ToM.

My ToM is currently at 317.

Jinjo

If I were you I would have infused my ToM up to 320, and bought a HORI FPS Pro for full auto. Only place currently in the game that requires 310+ light is Oryx and in that fight your gonna be using ToM.

My ToM is currently at 317.

I'm always the jumper so I pick Raze-Lighter over ToM to fuck up the vessel. I need to calculate if a 319 RL will turn that 314 lighter into 319. Probably not. :(

E92 M3

Exodus Blue is the map.

Yuckkyyyyyyyy

Frank-Underwood-Eye-roll-GIF.gif

Tell me about it

I consider anyone that hates on Destiny PVP, yet still play it to be a giant hypocrite.

TG "quit" Destiny too, or took a H5 break... until he came back yesterday for a Crucibully Train.

Well, TG never said he hates Destiny PVP and will never play it again. I've always admitted that while flawed, the crucible is fun to play. Not everything needs to be super balanced or fair. On the other side, there are people that constantly hate on it, yet still play.

Mupod

9 HM clears has gotten me the following primaries:

1 317 handcannon
1 311 auto rifle

I then proceeded to accidentally infuse the handcannon into Jade Rabbit instead of ToM somehow. So I basically have gotten no primary drops. Kinda nuts.

Tips for exodus blue. Don't hang around in the B lane. It looks safe but you can snipe through a small gap. Don't engage on in the C lane either unless you are a confident sniper. A side is the safest place with the most cover just be wary of flanks, the map is small so good teams will move extremely fast.

Afrocious

What sensitivity do people play on normally?

I was on 7 for a few weeks, but move down to 5. I got tired of losing in firefights cause of twitchiness.

Top Bottom