• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

GutZ31

I am more than happy with Destiny being 30 FPS with no drops and beautiful art. I hope that continues.

I am in the same train of thought.
But, if they can keep the visials of Destiny 1, and bump the frame rate up to 60 for Destiny 2, I would be very pleased.

They also need custom matches, and LAN support.
Playing tournament style matches would be awesome.

A Forge would be great as well for making our own maps, as well as Bungie being able to edit their own on the fly(I have been getting silent treatment when talking about this idea, which usually means its something they are looking at/working on).

maomaoIYP

Got the builders in Maomao, so they've left a trail of destruction. At the moment my TV and PS4 are on top of an ironing board in the spare room

No problem man. Sorry for going to bed last night, usually trials starts at 1am for me, but I suppose with daylight saving time it started at 2am instead.

No problem man. Sorry for going to bed last night, usually trials starts at 1am for me, but I suppose with daylight saving time it started at 2am instead.

Thats ok, I haven't even attempted it this weekend and don't think ill get the time as Ive got family over tomorrow then operation builder clean up Monday. I might get my mojo back for next week. Hopefully the weekly update will give us reason to believe, again

recks

But, if they can keep the visials of Destiny 1, and bump the frame rate up to 60 for Destiny 2, I would be very pleased.

A Forge would be great as well for making our own maps, as well as Bungie being able to edit their own on the fly(I have been getting silent treatment when talking about this idea, which usually means its something they are looking at/working on).
Destiny on 60fps is probably up there on my dreams list, going from MGS/BO3/H5 to Destiny really shows you the difference it makes.

I don't see Forge ever making into Destiny, I think anything mod related would be a nono on Bungie's eye for this game :/

maomaoIYP

Thats ok, I haven't even attempted it this weekend and don't think ill get the time as Ive got family over tomorrow then operation builder clean up Monday. I might get my mojo back for next week. Hopefully the weekly update will give us reason to believe, again

You're not missing much, this week's map isn't fantastic for the game mode.

GutZ31

Destiny on 60fps is probably up there on my dreams list, going from MGS/BO3/H5 to Destiny really shows you the difference it makes.

I don't see Forge ever making into Destiny, I think anything mod related would be a nono on Bungie's eye for this game :/
We would need custom matches before we could have forge anyway.
Likely, Bungie is doing an internal (like)forge to be able to work with the artists, and designers in a more fluid, and easy fashion.

If we ever do get forge for Destiny, it will be something that doesn't allow any ranking or rewards.
Forge made/edited maps would be in there own playlist of sorts, and just be another melting pot of ideas that Bungie can steal from to make actual interesting game modes.
Grief ball anyone?

noomi

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello, good morning DGAF :)

Busy day today, will try and hop online for a few hours this evening.

E92 M3

60fps with no drops and beautiful art would be better though. Other current gen only console games are doing it now.

I think Halo 5 looks bad and makes a lot of sacrifices. Destiny is a super smooth experience.

I don't know if they can, that's the thing.

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello, good morning DGAF :)

Busy day today, will try and hop online for a few hours this evening.

Howdy, busy day as well!

E92 M3

What do you think about Blops3 60fps?

Blops doesn't look too bad, but no where near Destiny on a technical level. Also, Blops has a better art direction than Halo. Personally, I am very happy with certain games being 30 FPS - does not bother me one single bit. Destiny is one of the few games that doesn't suffer from frame drops and performs beautifully.

Future

60fps with no drops and beautiful art would be better though. Other current gen only console games are doing it now.

Well if you compare to halo, I actually don't think there are ever nearly as many enemies and chaos that can occur in destiny. I've only played single player though

Anyone here up for Trials on Xbone around 7 EST? I'm more than willing to be sherpa'd if there are any hard carry PVPers willing to team up put there. I made it to 5-6 wins last week, so I'm serviceable. Just not elite. Let me know.

Sky Walker

Rubenov and Wicked helped me to reach the lighthouse. Got 316 pulse rifle with 3rd eye+ army of one, I'll take it!

Thank you so much guys you are the best :")

Top Bottom