• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Feel like I'm continually asking. Anyone looking for to Trials?

I've managed every other week to get pretty far, just looking for a good team to make a concerted effort with.

PSN: Pound_lb003

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Someone survived three direct snipes from me. It's just a coincidence that whoever we face, person with red bar has the most kills.

GutZ31

Someone survived three direct snipes from me. It's just a coincidence that whoever we face, person with red bar has the most kills.
TOTALLY just coincidence.
It's not like having a bad connection means you have an unfair advantage in crucible.
/s

Rubenov

Wicked, Grey Maiden and I just DEMOLISHED I-_-MACM-_-I , former #1 player in the world and 4.0 K.D beast. He was streaming a Trials carry.

AngerdX

Kinda sucks working all weekend, leaves just monday to down HM oryx twice and that is after spending 2 nights wiping at him with some good company, so close so many times.

Hopefully i can get it done in time but then i also want to do a 5 match win in trials which i suck majorly at, such a love/hate relationship Destiny can be at times. :)

Going to be a long monday.

Ohh and congrats on that win Rubenov, Wicked and Grey Maiden.

Wise man fo sho. But they were pretty beastly before so they would be getting their due.... Again, no? ;)

I'm actually not sure. I never had much reason to use non-exotic hand cannons pre ttk, but if I remember correctly they were right where they should be during HoW aside from having a bit too much range.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yep.

Never seen the game this dead ever. Only two pages of people playing.

Fallout 4 looks way better with sweetfx mod. Worthy of the 60fps.

Sky Walker

I think that makes six of us:

1. Magic
2. Skywalker
3. the_id
4. thoseArmyshoes
5. Dossum
6.ustavinheaven

Oh shit...will try if there's another spot bro.

Wow. The run was smooth! Also got a 317 Scout and 314 auto, cool for infusion fodders.

Thank you guys for the fast kill !

I still have my hunter for another oryx kill. Wouldn't mind doing it later fresh or just the cp.

This place is pretty dead.

I'm a 305 Striker. If anyone is up for Trials, and you're good (not just after bounties) then add me as a friend. At least then we can try to hook up some other time.

Right now, I'm scraping the barrel with DestinyLFG.

PSN: Pound_Lb003

border

What light level do you have to be before exotic engrams will automatically decrypt to 310?

I got my Warlock all the way up to 310 and I'm still getting 290 crap. The only purpose of having Strange Coins anymore is just to get Infusion fodder....

What light level do you have to be before exotic engrams will automatically decrypt to 310?

I got my Warlock all the way up to 310 and I'm still getting 290 crap. The only purpose of having Strange Coins anymore is just to get Infusion fodder....

311 I think.
Though I've heard that you can still get 290s sometimes.
Personally, that's never happened to me once I got to 311.

loki 16

When you are above 300 their is a chance that they will decode at 310. It's not guaranteed.

Top Bottom