• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Hey guys, I'm fine. :)
Thanks to everyone worrying about us French DGAF, this community really is the best.
I was at a friend's birthday with my girlfriend in a bar right in the middle of the districts that were attacked. The tenants closed the entry as soon as they heard about the incidents, so we stayed locked in up until 2am. It was not a pleasant experience, but luckily we all got home safe.
Things are a bit surreal in Paris today, people are shocked and they stay home: my street has never been that quiet on a Saturday.
Pretty sure this won't last long and we'll start living our normal life soon again, we've recovered from such events in the past and will continue to do so; now to try out the new Tomb Raider and keep bitching about Destiny's endgame! :D

Crazy stuff but glad all y'all are safe!

Thanks to everyone worrying about us French DGAF, this community really is the best.
I was at a friend's birthday with my girlfriend in a bar right in the middle of the districts that were attacked. The tenants closed the entry as soon as they heard about the incidents, so we stayed locked in up until 2am. It was not a pleasant experience, but luckily we all got home safe.
Things are a bit surreal in Paris today, people are shocked and they stay home: my street has never been that quiet on a Saturday.
Pretty sure this won't last long and we'll start living our normal life soon again, we've recovered from such events in the past and will continue to do so; now to try out the new Tomb Raider and keep bitching about Destiny's endgame! :D
Glad you're ok!
---
Finally put down my cat. :'(
Held her as she took that final sleep.

Glad to hear that you are safe Shito.

Hey guys, really sorry about bailing mid-game in trials last night.

Went upstairs to find the wife in tears...
Her dirtbag brother has just called her from jail asking her for $5000 to bail him out.

It's all good.

I've been running Trials simulations in my head for Firebase Delphi and the more I think about it, the more i notice how poorly balanced the map is for trials.

You never want C spawn on this map - ever. In Control, I've seen teams completely ignore the C zone because the spawn is trash. Every team pushes for the A spawn immediately, and in Control and Skirmish games that push is rewarded with respawns in A.

This wont happen in Trials.

A spawn gives you high ground, better sight lines and easier access to everywhere on the map that matters. C spawn's only advantage is a small chokepoint to their heavy ammo and the dome building, which is good for defending themselves. But A can just wait them out and then have a straight shot to the center cap point.

No matter where C pushes out of their spawn in Trials, A has the advantage.

Ugh

I've been running Trials simulations in my head for Firebase Delphi and the more I think about it, the more i notice how poorly balanced the map is for trials.

You never want C spawn on this map - ever. In Control, I've seen teams completely ignore the C zone because the spawn is trash. Every team pushes for the A spawn immediately, and in Control and Skirmish games that push is rewarded with respawns in A.

This wont happen in Trials.

A spawn gives you high ground, better sight lines and easier access to everywhere on the map that matters. C spawn's only advantage is a small chokepoint to their heavy ammo and the dome building, which is good for defending themselves. But A can just wait them out and then have a straight shot to the center cap point.

No matter where C pushes out of their spawn in Trials, A has the advantage.

Ugh

Yup. 100% correct. They should take some time and create different spawn zones catered to elimination for all trials maps. If C Spawn was inside next to heavy like how it is on A it would be much better.

Sky Walker

Went for a HM oryx kill hoping for a harrowed helmet for the shader. Got a 320 chest piece + 315 hand cannon instead.

21cd7e7b6bc1893c23a2e2faad0e9239.jpg

todd360

Looking for a group for trials in about 10 minutes from now. I'd be happy to help anyone who has trouble winning enough matches to get the armor and weapon. I don't really care about getting to lighthouse anymore though. The loot isn't worth it.

Psn: toddv360

D_psipher

Looking for a group for trials in about 10 minutes from now. I'd be happy to help anyone who has trouble winning enough matches to get the armor and weapon. I don't really care about getting to lighthouse anymore though. The loot isn't worth it.

I'll join you.

gunawi

I can play.

Big thanks to Wicked and Rubenov for the trials carry earlier, only lost 3 rounds in all 7 games.

317 hand cannon(4th hand cannon from that chest)
313 Saint-14 from silver package
310 Jade Rabbit at postmaster

Worth it I guess.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Message me if anyone wants trials. Will play Fallout in the mean time. Too good.

I was just gonna post if anyone wants to do trials. Anyone else? Not looking for lighthouse, but 5 or maybe even 7 would be swell.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I was just gonna post if anyone wants to do trials. Anyone else? Not looking for lighthouse, but 5 or maybe even 7 would be swell.

quoting myself for the new page... otherwise I'll have to try this reddit fireteams thing.

Top Bottom