• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Xamdou

Had a good 3-0 trials run and then on the second game it said contacting destiny servers... And then it dropped me from the match. So much bs, I just had enough for the 3 trials booms and now I gots to grind to get another set just to get another go at flawless ffs.

GunnerZ

Oh ok. It came across like that lol.

Also sign me up for iron banner clash. I've been asking for that since iron banner came out.
Ohhhh Boy im actually so hyped for Clash. Ever since year 1 I felt like IB was a chore with Control really didnt enjoy it, now that it's clash I'm really going to enjoy it way more.

todd360

Ohhhh Boy im actually so hyped for Clash. Ever since year 1 I felt like IB was a chore with Control really didnt enjoy it, now that it's clash I'm really going to enjoy it way more.

DGAF trains should be able to destroy the competition. We suck at control, but we can kill stuff real good.

When Clash loaded up on Sector i debated whether or not to leave the game.

I stayed. Mistakes were made. Regrets were had.

s02OEEK.gif

can't wait for IB next week.
Can't wait to join a game in progress vs a fulll team of 6 down by 10k points.

Joining in-progress to a Clash game down 10k would be a new record even for Destiny Kappa

If anybody's doing Trials tonight I might be around for more games. Not sure yet when/if I can make it though.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Good games Rubenov and Wicked!

Sunvsthemoon here, hope you guys had the mercy, sorry if you didn't.

Big thanks to Wicked and Rubenov for the trials carry earlier, only lost 3 rounds in all 7 games.

317 hand cannon(4th hand cannon from that chest)
313 Saint-14 from silver package
310 Jade Rabbit at postmaster

Worth it I guess.

How does one go about getting a carry from these fine gentlemen anyway?

LTWood12

Haha sounds good. How long do you think you'll be awake tonight? Already going on 3am for you isn't it?

Sure, if I can get online by then. Might be doing family stuff for awhile yet. Send me an invite if you see me online.

You got a full team, LT? I'd love to get on that HM KF train if you got room.

Awesome. Need 1 for fresh hm starting in 75 min

1. LT
2. T-44
3. JohnofMars
4. DrDrizz
5. Mildsoss

Trying to go fast.

Haha sounds good. How long do you think you'll be awake tonight? Already going on 3am for you isn't it?

Quarter to 3 right now, if I'm still awake when you get on I'll play but I'll probably play like crap.

Still haven't even run my raids this week, doubt that will happen, this place is a graveyard right now.

Edit:

Awesome. Need 1 for fresh hm starting in 75 min

1. LT
2. T-44
3. JohnofMars
4. DrDrizz
5. Mildsoss

Trying to go fast.

Wouldn't mind jumping in if there is still space.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm still looking if anyone wants to play trials... For bounties and 5/7 if we can, but not that important.

nowai

So you were talking smack not thanking them for help? Oooh snap, fight fight fight. (Jk)

Anyone looking for help just send Rubenov a PSN message.

haha nah man, was fun! You had some ace snipes and great use of smoke. We knew that hammer round was gonna be a sacrifice, but trying to escape the hammer only to run into the smoke was killer.

Top Bottom