• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
If anyone is doing NM raid on psn, I'd love to join

Or we could just start a fresh group of folks are interested

Thanks to 140.85 and Dante316(?) for the Trials help tonight. We managed to get far enough. :p

And both of them were very modest about their playing. I had a lot of fun.

Looking for a group for trials in about 10 minutes from now. I'd be happy to help anyone who has trouble winning enough matches to get the armor and weapon. I don't really care about getting to lighthouse anymore though. The loot isn't worth it.

Psn: toddv360

Added you for future reference :p

E92 M3

I made a little progress with all characters at 314 (unoptimized). If I share stuff, could probably go to 316, but I hate doing that.

haha nah man, was fun! You had some ace snipes and great use of smoke. We knew that hammer round was gonna be a sacrifice, but trying to escape the hammer only to run into the smoke was killer.

I'm not one of them, my PSN is drdrizzay101. I wasn't in the game, sounds like a good one though. I haven't played today, was just posting for folks looking to get in touch w them. Congrats on the win :)

Afrocious

Afro's up for raiding or trials.

Today was mad fun. First ever con for me. I've truly been missing out. Here's a pic of me actually having fun for once. For the folks who haven't seen my mug, I'm the one in the coat trying to be Finn lol.

oBBXGYK.jpg

Is there like a DGAF PSN spreadsheet?

I'd like to fill out my friendslist with some of the decent people from here. I hate having to fall back on DestinyLFG.

Players are generally much better from GAF, and much happier to communicate like humans rather than feral dogs.

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
Afro's up for raiding or trials.

Today was mad fun. First ever con for me. I've truly been missing out. Here's a pic of me actually having fun for once. For the folks who haven't seen my mug, I'm the one in the coat trying to be Finn lol.

oBBXGYK.jpg

I'd be glad to start up trying to get a nm raid group

Azerare

Anyone doing kings fall normal? My buddy and I are looking to join one. So looking for space for 2.

Message my ps4 ID:Sparkxps or on here.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Went to tower twice. First time no one, second time only one other person there. Dead is an understatement. I thought Halloween is over?

Is there like a DGAF PSN spreadsheet?

I'd like to fill out my friendslist with some of the decent people from here. I hate having to fall back on DestinyLFG.

Players are generally much better from GAF, and much happier to communicate like humans rather than feral dogs.

Looks like I'm headed for destinlfg tonight. I use it for nightfalls and quests all the time. Not sure about using it for the raid though...

Ryck

30 raid completions (and a few runs just to Oryx on HM) and I can't get
any boots above 310. My Titan has those my Warlock has 307 and my Hunter has 304.

Feeling very discouraged with this game right bow.

My decent to good drops have all been on redudant pieces of weapons and armor. (Chest piece, special and heavy)

Deku Tree

30 raid completions (and a few runs just to Oryx on HM) and I can't get
any boots above 310. My Titan has those my Warlock has 307 and my Hunter has 304.

Feeling very discouraged with this game right bow.

My decent to good drops have all been on redudant pieces of weapons and armor. (Chest piece, special and heavy)

Most you could have is 3x4 HM raid completions for loot. That's the only way you get boots above 310.

Mupod

Good thing I didn't wait to do my armsday stuff because my damn internet has been down for 3 hours. Least I have my work phone. Looks like it's Sega genesis for the rest of the night.

Top Bottom