• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
FINALLY GOT MY HAWKMOON JR!!!!!!!!!!

pusQJL3.png

Rangefinder, hammer forge and reactive reload.

Afrocious

bout to go to bed

i'll be up for trials and raiding in the morrow.

gonna try my hardest not to throw down half a grand to get a new saber tho

IMG_2241.jpg

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
where is the yellow one from? (in the universe)

I don't recall seeing anyone using a yellow tri-blade saber before.

coy

Cool shit, Afro!
Yeah I've done HM x3 since it dropped. I can't believe I have a character with 304 Boots still.
My main still has NM gloves and boots. He is my lowest LL character even though I restarted my alts the week before HM arrived.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
anyone doing HM raids or casual trials? I wanna do my bounties and shit. plus Im decent in PVP

Mupod

getting real sick of people shooting me through walls when my shots do nothing. It's not lag, they're just standing in such a way that their character model is visible but not 'hittable', like they are halfway through the side of a doorway. They can also aim with snipers but the scope glare never appears. It's so common that they must be doing it intentionally but I don't know how. This glitchy bullshit just never ends, it's like playing a game where everybody has cheats enabled but me and nothing is consistent.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I got a 306 titan mark from just killing the NF boss, totally worth those 5mins of help! :p

Top Bottom