• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

12219548_10153251056646149_4005190433498437106_n.jpg

12241295_10153251056636149_8631221229838718115_n.jpg

Afrocious

mfw max out IB rank and loot drops is no different from when IB had the loot bug

FINALLY about to hit up destiny. pls join for crucible stuff. i cant do it alone ;;

Trakan

Hunter set is just a reskin of the current New Monarchy set which is just a reskin of the Vanguard armor from HoW. The helmet is unique.

I do like it though.

So its gloves and chest armor for IB. Still no helmet. Damn.

Nice. Chest and MG at rank 3, hand cannon and gloves at rank 5 most likely.

Though given the state of hand cannons, they should just give it at rank one ;)

Also I'm betting the patch will go live at 10am PST to prevent anyone from doing the IB orbit glitch.

mfw max out IB rank and loot drops is no different from when IB had the loot bug

FINALLY about to hit up destiny. pls join for crucible stuff. i cant do it alone ;;

For IB or right now?

I hope we can get some GAFfers together for IB.

Hunter set is just a reskin of the current New Monarchy set which is just a reskin of the Vanguard armor from HoW. The helmet is unique.

I do like it though.

Same goes for Titan set, aside from legs, it's all NM gear. Helmet is unique.

Still fricking love it.

I love when Destiny acknowledges it's as much fantasy as it is sci-fi.

Having said that, the Kingsfall Titan raid gear is still utterly ugly.

I'll do IB for the hand cannon, has stats really similar to Fatebringer/Imago Loop. When the in un-nerf comes I'm gonna be ready as fuck

Anyone wanna do Trials real quick? Need 3 wins for the Titan chest.

T-44

Neo Member
Everything up to Oryx isn't too hard and shouldn't take that long, and I generally run raids with LFG groups so it should be easier on GAF. Trials is all I do for primaries over 310.
Wish I was a better pvp player so HM oryx wasnt my only option on 310+ Primaries

Pulse Rifles, Shotguns, & Snipers made up 74% of the ToO kills this past weekend. Something something balance. something something options.

at the bottom:
Sidearms: 0.19% of Kills
Fusion Rifles: 0.72 % of Kills
Machine Guns: 2.95% of Kills
"We think Scout Rifles are in a good spot": 3.75% of Kills

Really late on this, but I wanted to say that I agree that Scout Rifles are in a good spot, the problems is there are so few maps to support them.

When people talk about how awesome scout rifles were in the beta, it's because of a few reasons, but one of the most important ones was because the Beta primarily consisted of 2 maps, one of which was First Light.

First Light is an amazing map for Scout Rifles. Bastian not so much, Skyshock is pretty good with them, though.

However, maps smaller than this are pretty much terrible for Scout Rifles.

Until we see larger maps, Scout Rifles will forever be the last choice for Primaries in PvP.

Deku Tree

Speaker has the frontier shell with helium filament extractor perk and glimmer from taken enemies, for free if you bought a year 1 CE... Only 3 light though... But it's the only non-RNG way to get the helium extractor perk right now on a ghost as far as I know.... If your in need of helium filaments...

Really late on this, but I wanted to say that I agree that Scout Rifles are in a good spot, the problems is there are so few maps to support them.

When people talk about how awesome scout rifles were in the beta, it's because of a few reasons, but one of the most important ones was because the Beta primarily consisted of 2 maps, one of which was First Light.

First Light is an amazing map for Scout Rifles. Bastian not so much, Skyshock is pretty good with them, though.

However, maps smaller than this are pretty much terrible for Scout Rifles.

Until we see larger maps, Scout Rifles will forever be the last choice for Primaries in PvP.
Speak for yourself. I use Hung Jury/Tlaloc/Jade Rabbit and I'm proud. It doesn't matter what the map is shotguns/pulse rifles be damned.

Speak for yourself. I use Hung Jury/Tlaloc/Jade Rabbit and I'm proud. It doesn't matter what the map is shotguns/pulse rifles be damned.

I'm speaking for the general public, of which I just had numbers in my post that seems to confirm the general opinion.

Obviously there are going to be outliers and anecdotes, but don't assume that just because you use Scouts in PvP means they are a regular contended.

I'm speaking for the general public, of which I just had numbers in my post that seems to confirm the general opinion.

Obviously there are going to be outliers and anecdotes, but don't assume that just because you use Scouts in PvP means they are a regular contended.
Lol, I meant it in jest :( that's why I said pulse rifles be damned.

2 types of lfg:

1) looking for more. [Priority, repliers.]
2) looking for more, just join up. [Priority, joiners.] (causes more confusion since some people could join fireteam first and others party first. Typically mid game would be fireteam. But obviously there's no standard but a judgement call).

I hate when people join without replying when it doesn't say join up, which means it's clearly a who wants in post, and they get precedence over the replier. It might just be me, but that stuff bothers the heck out of me.

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
He was playing with me. The third was someone I didn't know. He left after a few wipes, and me and John were bored of doing it. I'd already done it twice so I wasn't too torn up about quitting. The modifier combo is just really tough. Trickle plus Grounded, and small arms nerfing your sniper/shotgun and Heavy make it really tough if even one person isn't on point. The thirty second revive timer is the real killer.

:| I recall you getting 'salty' and quitting first

maomaoIYP

Actually if Bungie just let all the year 2 exotics out the game would probably not be in this sorry state right now. How did they not see this? Every year when COD launches in Nov every other game takes a huge dive. There are still a lot of year 2 exotics that do new things that we haven't see yet, and it makes no sense for them to timegate them at this point.

Actually if Bungie just let all the year 2 exotics out the game would probably not be in this sorry state right now. How did they not see this? Every year when COD launches in Nov every other game takes a huge dive. There are still a lot of year 2 exotics that do new things that we haven't see yet, and it makes no sense for them to timegate them at this point.

Everything is rationed for 2016.

Shiv47

Posted a couple hours earlier with no response, so reposting: anyone want to do HM Oryx in a couple hours?

1) shiv2099

I'm in for all of the Iron Banner gear. I like the look of both the hand cannon and machine gun. I'd be nice if they dropped at a higher light level, but who am I kidding? It's a good thing I have a vault full of infusion fodder.

The hunter gauntlet looks strikingly similar to the Kallipolis Grips that New Monarchy sells.

Top Bottom