• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

The will be dazed from the 66 bullets to the nogin. The last thing they see will be a nipple chain. The darkness has won, they will think.

Lol. Afro was asking about doing another flawless tonight. Interested? Or are you playing FO4 this evening?

Edit: Actually, not feeling awesome, going to relax and Netflix tonight.

edukate

Sounds good. Edukate, you're welcome to give it a shot, but you might find it tough just being below that 311 threshold. I'm not sure what the damage drop off will be. We can find out!

Let's do it! I'll equip the Crota mask- it grants an armor buff against Oryx...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
For trials or oryx later? Oryx isn't, we need two more. I think the trials group is though.
sending invites out for tirals
CT-V_S7UwAEz6u0.png:orig
or not... please join on Hawkian

SheHateMe

I'm trapped in the Wasteland and can't escape.

Skipped Trials this time. Probably going to regret it, but eh. What can you do?

Who's excited for tomorrow's update?!? Huh?!?

McKayla-Maroney-Not-Impressed-Face-Receiving-Medal.gif

LTWood12

I think so, I remember John saying you didn't have a headset and to get in his face if you were getting salty and wanted to quit

I didn't hear the wanting to quit part lol. Getting in his face was an inside joke. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I would've kept going!

StMeph

I got a fever, and the only prescription is Trials of Osiris.

I also finished the rare material gathering step of the exotic sword quest, but did not get the elemental kills part done yet. Is there a good place to farm that with high density and fast respawns?

Edit:
Anyone for a little trials? Just trying to get the armor drop on my titan before reset.

PSN? Invite me. Same as GAF.

I got a fever, and the only prescription is Trials of Osiris.

I also finished the rare material gathering step of the exotic sword quest, but did not get the elemental kills part done yet. Is there a good place to farm that with high density and fast respawns?

Siege of the war thing..

Top Bottom