• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

First Hard Oryx kill done!

It's fun being a runner. Even though it's a wipe if I screw up, it feels so much less stressful than holding a plate. And I did it as a 307. 😁 Raze-Liter for the win!

Thanks for the run up to Oryx and the Oryx kill, DGAF. You're the best. And Thanks, LT, for setting it up! You the man!

Final raid loot:
314 HMG
310 Harrowed Boots from Golgi
320 Harrowed Boots from Oryx
300 boots from Oryx
2 shards for my 20 shards (Thanks, Bungie!)

That's right. 3 pairs of boots. #smartloot

SnakeEyes

Banned

It's fun being a runner. Even though it's a wipe if I screw up, it feels so much less stressful than holding a plate. And I did it as a 307. 😁 Raze-Liter for the win!

Thanks for the run up to Oryx and the Oryx kill, DGAF. You're the best.

Final raid loot:
314 HMG
300 boots from Oryx

But you got 320 boots! You don't know how lucky you are :p

Thanks for the run up to Oryx and the Oryx kill, DGAF. You're the best. And Thanks, LT, for setting it up! You the man!

Final raid loot:
314 HMG
300 boots from Oryx

320 boots. Nice.

AngerdX

Damn it i fell asleep sitting at my desk, still need to kill HM oryx so if any expeditions need 1 i´d love to finaly get it done.

Psn: AengerdX

blamite

Anyone wanna help me and my friend finish the Nightfall? We're at the brothers right now but we keep getting wrecked on the final phase ;_;

message blamite on PS4

LTWood12

Final raid loot:
314 HMG
300 boots from Oryx

You did awesome! And I know it stinks getting 3 of the same thing in one run, but getting 320 anything is pretty damn rare. Plenty of folks still haven't ever gotten a 320 drop.

Good raid tonight guys! Still can't believe Oryx did a 180 and slammed me ._.

4 man oryx kill

It was really clutch @_@

Here it is. Unfortunately, when I changed out my HDD recently I forgot to change my share settings back to hot mics, so there's no chatter. The final bomb phase is Clutch City. GG guys!

https://youtu.be/KxuypgW4DJk

Kaiken

Banned
You did awesome! And I know it stinks getting 3 of the same thing in one run, but getting 320 anything is pretty damn rare. Plenty of folks still haven't ever gotten a 320 drop.

Here it is. Unfortunately, when I changed out my HDD recently I forgot to change my share settings back to hot mics, so there's no chatter. The final bomb phase is Clutch City. GG guys!

https://youtu.be/KxuypgW4DJk

Goonies never say die! GG Clutch City indeed.

AngerdX

Soon DGAF...

LET THE LEGEND COME BACK TO LIFE!

Edit
would love to help but I don't tend to play with lfg and rather get it done fast since its late for me.

Yah, i know i´ve basicly given it up for now, i miss running with a permanent crew for raids, was so much easier hehe

^not good either. Trials shotty has no range boost perk, no reason to use it over the quest reward Conspiracy D.

Got disconnected from trials twice today. Fucking pissed.

Damn these cheaters.

What error message did you get btw?

Happened to me yesterday and it was very strange. One enemy started running into the wall and was invincible but I was still able to kill another guy and then I got DC'ed. Iirc it was a beaver error, it booted me straight to orbit without attempting a connection recovery or putting a loss on my card. I'd never seen that before.

That litc sniper is trash. got OHK via litc eirene when I was sunbreakin
^not good either. Trials shotty has no range boost perk, no reason to use it over the quest reward Conspiracy D.

What error message did you get btw?

Happened to me yesterday and it was very strange. One enemy started running into the wall and was invincible but I was still able to kill another guy and then I got DC'ed. Iirc it was a beaver error, it booted me straight to orbit without attempting a connection recovery or putting a loss on my card. I'd never seen that before.

Boo to all of that

shermas

IB glitch prolly isn't working tomorrow bc of the November update, right? I'm bummed I never did it during Y1 and now Bungie keeps 'fixing' it...

2real4tv

Warlocks and their OP burnout grenades, Bungie please restore my Arc grenade for Hunter thanks from 2real4tv. They nerf it and then take away lucky rassberry chestpiece

viking funeral sunsinger is still one of the dumbest things in the game. tap you once with any weapon and then the grenade burns you out.

damage over time in PvP is ass (well, incendiary nade is not bad because at least it doesn't aim for you).

viking funeral sunsinger is still one of the dumbest things in the game. tap you once with any weapon and then the grenade burns you out.

damage over time in PvP is ass (well, incendiary nade is not bad because at least it doesn't aim for you).

I kept telling you guys sunsingers were op

but noooooo

Breezy you're wrong, sunbreakers are the worst thing ever

lets just ignore the self-rezzing, Dotting, self-shielding Sunsingers with infinite grenades

If anyone wants to do a last minute Trials run I might be up for it in a few.

Edit: lol good timing Dan. I can hop on in ~5 if you're still looking then

Boo to all of that

At least he had to hit a headshot. To be fair killing sunbreakers w one high impact sniper crit shot is a nerf that should (and probably will) happen.

but noooooo

lets just ignore the self-rezzing, Dotting, self-shielding Sunsingers with infinite grenades

Sunsingers are good but not OP. They have very strong melee and grenades but by far the weakest movement. Self res isn't that strong either for PvP due to the animation delay. Too easy to snipe them before they can even move.

At least he had to hit a headshot. To be fair killing sunbreakers w one high impact sniper crit shot is a nerf that should (and probably will) happen.

Oh yeah, it's akademik and I, we're good whenever

the_id

can you take me too?

but noooooo

their grenade game is the best currently, but i wouldn't say they're OP. the whole class revolves around grenades so it's basically their only strong point.

my hunter armor is maxed, so i wish it didn't burn you out unless you already lost 30% of your health.

their grenade game is the best currently, but i wouldn't say they're OP. the whole class revolves around grenades so it's basically their only strong point.

my hunter armor is maxed, so i wish it didn't burn you out unless you already lost 30% of your health.

lol i know I was being facetious

Boo to all of that

I popped my sunbreaker the other day, got headshotted by a guy with 1k stare, survived and threw a hammer across a room to kill him and get all my health back, then had time to chase the other two down and kill them too. Getting headshotted out of that super by a LiTC Eirene is fine by me.

Sunsingers are good but not OP. They have very strong melee and grenades but by far the weakest movement. Self res isn't that strong either for PvP due to the animation delay. Too easy to snipe them before they can even move.

Yea I agree, it needs to happen.
Just like revive kill needs high impact, Sunbreakers should have the same.

I got my first no scope on a Sunsinger today. That was fun. He did it so fast in the middle of battle I didn't have time to even Quickscope. I just said, get out of my way, again! Some people just don't know the right time to rez. And sometimes, you get in situations where there really is no good time.

I popped my sunbreaker the other day, got headshotted by a guy with 1k stare, survived and threw a hammer across a room to kill him and get all my health back, then had time to chase the other two down and kill them too. Getting headshotted out of that super by a LiTC Eirene is fine by me.

Haha yea Sunbreaker deserves it for sure. But I was just surprised since a) I rarely use Sunbreaker and b) I don't have a litc eirene and I've been killed with it a lot in trials this weekend so I finally thought I had the advantage over their bs perk but nope.

Sunbreakers should be OHK by any high impact sniper, not just that one.

Honestly i'd be fine with Sunbreakers as they are now if they didn't get an instant overshield when they popped their super. That's probably the absolute worst part about it because you'll be shooting the guy and he can pop his super and just get all of his health back, and then there's no time to run away.

GutZ31

Honestly i'd be fine with Sunbreakers as they are now if they didn't get an instant overshield when they popped their super. That's probably the absolute worst part about it because you'll be shooting the guy and he can pop his super and just get all of his health back, and then there's no time to run away.

Just give gunslingers overshield, and health regen, that will fix EVERYTHING!
Troll.png

Top Bottom