• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

ql4JYoH.jpg

This one came at a perfect time lol. I have the feeling I'm gonna love IB this week. :D
Wow that's a fantastic roll dude.

Owensboro

I'm gonna do one more Nightfall! Join on me if you're interested. So far, a 305 shell and strange coins. Thank god for the coins. Can't wait to see what garbage i get on the third character!

PSN: OwensboroEsq

Namikaze1

Pressed circle thinking the menu will pop up.

Forgot Destiny isn't Fallout.

Have a feeling I'm gonna press triangle by accident when having to jump during this raid.

neoism

With IB this week, we'll need the next OT by weekly reset..

lol yeah i have the most ive ever had right now...:p
surprised they didnt change all the guns to 10 parts per node.. would have off set it a little bit..
at least i wont have to do 4 hours of strikes to up one gun now...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
If you already PMed me about thursday night's KF newbie raid, I already signed you up so you do not need to sign up with this form (i.e. please don't). :p mr_pinkfloyd, if you are reading, sorry I could not give you a slot as I hadn't opened this week's form yet. If you see this in time feel free to sign up again.

(CLICK HERE)
PS4 - Thursday, November 19th, 2015 - King's Fall Newbie Raid
  • 8:00PM ET - 7:00 PM CT - 5:00PM PT - 1:00 AM Friday BST
  • Minimum Level is 26 for Vault of Glass and 29 for Crota's End, Light Level 285 for King's Fall
  • These are specifically geared for first-timers, and all encounters are fully explained for all roles, along with overall raid tips (and maybe even a tiny bit of lore). However, those who have run the raid before and even veterans are welcome if you feel like joining and can be patient with the truebies.
  • First come first serve. If you filled out the form completely and submitted it, your spot is reserved. The form shuts down automatically when the group is full.
  • If you wish to be an alternate, want to help but don't want to take a spot right away, or otherwise want to be kept in mind for the group just send me a PM on GAF or a PSN message.
  • 3 spots remaining.

Please be sure to have a decent sniper rifle at 280+ as it will be your be friend throughout the raid. :)

darknil

I have a newbie question. I don't have the Crucible Forged quest. How do I unlock it?

I already checked the abandoned quest kiosk

Top Bottom