• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

I have a newbie question. I don't have the Crucible Forged quest. How do I unlock it?

I already checked the abandoned quest kiosk

I don't think there's anything you have to do in order to start the quest. Are you sure you don't have it? It changes names after the first step. I don't remember having it showing up as an icon in the tower, Lord Shaxx gave me the quest after speaking with him post-2.0 update.

Here are the names of each quest step.

1. Crucible Forged
2. Crucible Combat
3. Conquer the Day
4. Factions
5. Trials Practice
6. Breaking the Ceiling
7. Weapon Master
8. The Mountaintop

Edit: According to Ms5oooWatts you might need to be Level 40 and/or Rank 3 with Crucible.

it's a waste of an exotic slot when Hung Jury outclasses it on a Legendary slot

Jade's still good for any Scout Rifle Crucible Bounties.

Did they change the requirement for foundry packs so that you have to do all the test weapons each week in order to unlock them?

If you're talking about weapon orders at the Gunsmith, not that I know of. Sunday or Monday is the last day you can order them. Then they're removed until the next Armsday.

darknil

I don't think there's anything you have to do in order to start the quest. Are you sure you don't have it? It changes names after the first step. I don't remember having it showing up as an icon in the tower, Lord Shaxx gave me the quest after speaking with him post-2.0 update.

Here are the names of each quest step.

1. Crucible Forged
2. Crucible Combat
3. Conquer the Day
4. Factions
5. Trials Practice
6. Breaking the Ceiling
7. Weapon Master
8. The Mountaintop

Oh, that was it, I'm at Trials practice right now.

Shito

lol, random bounties don´t count towards the 10.000xp without dying bounty anymore.

so they fixed the warsat glitch in SABER strike. man, that is gonna be a pain in the rear when it's NF again. :/
I wasn't expecting much with this patch, but they managed to go beyond my expectations and provide reasons for me NOT to come back to Destiny for the time being... ^^
Small details and all that, but I'll keep on playing other games until they add some real content again; until then I'm not too keen on playing the anemic endgame content while Bungie keeps on limiting my options even more with decisions like these.

Destiny update downloading on both consoles
Star wars bf downloading to my PC

I can't play anything!

Too bad automatic updates doesn't exist. Oh wait

schlew

Very silly question, born of nervousness over something I think I read when The Taken King was released.

I just bought TTK LE for Xbox One (I've played since day 1 on my PS4, just need another excuse to play more of this game). Was there something about installing the disc first, r playing the game first BEFORE downloading the expansions? I thought I read something about an individual running into some trouble for doing things "out of order", but I could also just be crazy.

Thanks!

Very silly question, born of nervousness over something I think I read when The Taken King was released.

I just bought TTK LE for Xbox One (I've played since day 1 on my PS4, just need another excuse to play more of this game). Was there something about installing the disc first, r playing the game first BEFORE downloading the expansions? I thought I read something about an individual running into some trouble for doing things "out of order", but I could also just be crazy.

Thanks!

I'd put the codes in for the expansions asap. There's no point in waiting. The only thing I know of is if you skip story missions and go back to it later, chances are you'll be over levelled. That's about it AFAIK.

Top Bottom