• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

But doesn't it only drop whatever is actually being sold? That's how I understand it. Yes the chances have increased, but only certain loot is in the table this month.

Yep, whats sold is a drop all very odd if you ask me

My only salvation for this game is a god roll Suros PDX tomorrow, otherwise I reckon i'm done till the December weapon patch. I'm having more fun trolling Gaffers twitch channels than playing

So. Many. Lagswitchers.

And that I tried two IB matches, both of them had 3 red bars on the other team, I can deal with them in Control but Clash is just a clusterfuck with them

Two shards! Actually pretty useful now that Xur no longer sells them and many people that didn't hoard in year one are running low.
Oh, im ok for shards at the moment. Still have most of the year one armour for 3 characters plus lots of year one weapons. All I would like is higher ghost (for my hunter) and some higher level light gear.

OT 36: Do you want some shards with that?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Bungie is on team Hori.

t5oSUEt.jpg

Now Destiny needs the DBZ fusion dance.

But doesn't it only drop whatever is actually being sold? That's how I understand it. Yes the chances have increased, but only certain loot is in the table this month.

Would be nice if each IB just added to the loot pool. Like this time you could get class item, boots, chest or gloves as an armor drop. So if you happen to miss an IB you still have the possibility of completing your armor set through rng.

just got my new PS4.
what you can't see in the image, is the textured STAR WARS imprints on the PS4 and the DS4. pretty sick!

nyLQpKKl.jpg

in the process of restoring my data, so looks like after 4 hours, i'll have to install the latest Destiny patch... :/

and my handle still hasn't been fixed...

just got my new PS4.
what you can't see in the image, is the textured STAR WARS imprints on the PS4 and the DS4. pretty sick!

nyLQpKKl.jpg

in the process of restoring my data, so looks like after 4 hours, i'll have to install the latest Destiny patch... :/

and my handle still hasn't been fixed...

Cool. And I actually really like that controller.

LTWood12

The more I think about it, the funnier it is that DeeJ couldn't even mention his own weapon parts situation, because he doesn't even play the damn game.

Top Bottom