• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

OT 37| My Boss is down to only 1,656 Weapon Parts

Gotta act fast!

Not really feeling the IB hype. The Armor isn't specced well for my Titan's loadouts and I don't care about Hand Cannons or HMGs. Good thing I'm travelling.

Also, Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls is still amazing. Getting a new huge (free) content patch every 4ish months and everything in it makes players feel great and have more fun, rather than punishing player progress.

The more I think about it, the funnier it is that DeeJ couldn't even mention his own weapon parts situation, because he doesn't even play the damn game.

I always liked Urk, but I was reminded why during the Court of Oryx reveal. They were fighting the Wizards that all have to be killed at the same time. The host said to get them all down low without killing them and urk says out loud, "Just like yellow bar knights before Crota on hard."

giphy.gif

My man.

Dave_6

The more I think about it, the funnier it is that DeeJ couldn't even mention his own weapon parts situation, because he doesn't even play the damn game.

Funny, I was just sitting here thinking the same thing. I'm already pissed and thinking about his smart ass comment just made me even more pissed.

stay gold

Man, Bannerfall is such a fun map. Easily my favourite in Destiny.

So the brown Bounties, am I supposed to save them til just before reset for max rep?

So what's up with the PVP quests around the tower?

They're for the subclass emblems. Thankfully you don't have to do them in order anymore.

TripleWreck just said:

"It's so refreshing playing a game that has zero lag. Full dedicated servers are truly a marvelous experience. #Battlefront".

It's cool how he just says whatever he wants and not tied to corporate speak. I watched him play a game of Battlefront and it looks pretty fun.

Also... Are the boons on Iron Banner automatic again?

I.E If I cash my Daily Bounties in tomorrow, will I get more rep?

Boons are automatic, the only danger with bounties is they may throw in repeat ones so you'll lose the rep, just cash your dailies and wait till you're near rank 4 for the weeklies

TripleWreck just said:

"It's so refreshing playing a game that has zero lag. Full dedicated servers are truly a marvelous experience. #Battlefront".

It's cool how he just says whatever he wants and not tied to corporate speak.

Was watching him this morning, he said its the most fun he's had in a long time. I'm tempted to trade BO3 for it

radiohead1

Neo Member
So which weapons will drop during IB matches as we get higher rank? Is it always weapons that were previously sold during IB? I've never been sure about this part of it.

Xeyark

Unconfirmed Member
I may be returning for a couple of nights this week due to Iron Banner. Though that depends on how the first night goes. I'll definitely be doing Nightfalls though, so I may try to find a group tonight for that.

Top Bottom