• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I got a 310 Hawkmoon from Oryx last week. And several times I've gotten 310 exotic weapons from him. It's always been in loot table.

Huh...Oryx HM just dropped me a 310 Bad Juju. I didn't use 3oC. That's new.

Classic Bungie patch w a bunch of hidden details they neglected to mention in the patch notes for unknown reasons.

They also fixed the Jackolyte basketballs bouncing in front of your face, which I just found out doing the daily story. Nice that I can burn through those things without screwing up my view during raids.

Edit: I take that back. Pumpkin basketball lives.

SpecX

Classic Bungie patch w a bunch of hidden details they neglected to mention in the patch notes for unknown reasons.

They also fixed the Jackolyte basketballs bouncing in front of your face, which I just found out doing the daily story. Nice that I can burn through those things without screwing up my view during raids.
Good, I used one and never again. Worse 30 mins ever trying to do the brothers strike while being blind most the time.

E92 M3

Did you guys notice how the Black Spindle has a similar color pattern to ascendent plane shader? Maybe some kind of cool story connection.

Two HM runs done. I finally got the HM helmet for my titan. I also got a 317 HM pulse with Firefly, so that's rad. Both my Warlock and Titan can now be 314. I was going to play IB, but then I said nah.

Top Bottom