• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

daedalius

Checking in from fallout for iron banner, man the gunplay in destiny is just so good.

But, I feel like I shouldn't go from the bottom of my team one game to the top of the next just by switching from HC to a pulse rifle.

I feel pulse rifles, especially ones with crazy stability, really need a nerf. They are just so incredibly easy to shoot. HCs are still garbage tier, which makes me sad.

Ok. Hacksaw with full auto is just ridiculous.

this one's mine:

4JtR4OA.jpg

i'm pretty happy with it.
image doesn't show it, but the stability can be maxed out.
bullet-laser

spyder_ur

Full Auto is a wasted perk slot if you have a Hori pad imo.

I don't think that applies to many people, and odds are if you have one you are a pretty serious player anyways.

Jealous of some hawksaw rolls. Not sure if competitive PvP is more 'fair' with everyone having the same rolls via reforge ala HoW or people getting great rolls on the best PvP weapons randomly. I haven't gotten a hawksaw or Raid pulse drop yet and I see those used a ton in Trials.

Gonna log in and check out the changes. First time in a week or so.

I don't think that applies to many people, and odds are if you have one you are a pretty serious player anyways.

Jealous of some hawksaw rolls. Not sure if competitive PvP is more 'fair' with everyone having the same rolls via reforge ala HoW or people getting great rolls on the best PvP weapons randomly. I haven't gotten a hawksaw or Raid pulse drop yet and I see those used a ton in Trials.

Gonna log in and check out the changes. First time in a week or so.
Personally, I think the PVP meta is probably more narrow now and having god rolls only available through RNG represents a big advantage to those that get them. At least re-rolling ensured an even playing field.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The Hori disables supers for sunbreakers and stormcallers. Also fusion rifles. It's basically only good for primaries. The real benefit is that the pad is more comfortable than the dual shock 4.

the_id

Any Iron Banner Trains happening??
Add me on PSN. I'm going to keep playing. Would be good if we could get 6.

PSN the_id

1. the_id

GhaleonEB

So...I kind of have the hankering to iron some bananas, for the first time ever. If there's any GAF trains / charity cars running in about 20 minutes I'll be glad to hop aboard. I'll be the caboose.

Top Bottom