• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Mindlog

Very impressive.

My Hunter finally got boots!
302 boots.

Now just to level them up so I can finally have the agility boost when relic running on a piece of armor 10 levels below what I'm currently using. It's only like 60 motes or something.

I got 3 or 4 pieces of 310 Hallowed equipment this week.
Zero 320 since HM opened up.

It's a good thing I actually like the raid.

Rocking The Water Star (Adept) in Iron Bananas. Sureshot IS, Rangefinder, Reinforced Barrel, and Third Eye. It's doing pretty well in the land of Pulses and ARs.

Afrocious

Uhh

sonjsnP.jpg

cdlhcsW.jpg

LTWood12

Hate that I missed raids tonight. Didn't get to touch Iron Banner either. Just 3 Nightfalls:

310 Thunderord-yeah!
308 Bog Wild Chest armor-yeah! (Higher than what I had)
12 3ofCoins

I've been on a Nami streak of loot drops lately. 320 Primaries, 315+ Harrowed Helmets, hell I've even been getting 296-300 blues consistently. I'm dreading it ending.

lunlunqq

I have been playing on my Vita via remote play pretty much since the release of TTK. Now switching back to TV & controller feels weird. It's almost like the controls are too responsive...

Hey everyone, I didn't know where to ask this but I just got Destiny vanilla and am lost and have a few questions.

I got it at Best Buy for pretty cheap (like 3 bucks with certificate I had) and not sure if I'll like it so I didn't get all the dlc but I downloaded the game and it says Taken King? What's that about, I thought that was dlc? Do I have full vanilla version?

2. I want to co-op but none of my friends play, can I matchmake at all in this game or am I stuck solo?

3. How do I play multiplayer?

Any other helpful tips for a newbie so I can enjoy my experience. Love the gunplay but am a little overwhelmed. Thanks in advance!

GhaleonEB

I played three games of Iron Bananas, my first so far. Won two, lost the third, but went positive k/d in all three and came away having had a lot of fun. With randoms!

My secret is to find someone with a cool helmet and follow them around.

GorillaJu

I've been having good IB games too. Seems I found my level and got the 2500 point finish and the top spot finish bounties knocked out.

I know what you all are thinking? "GorillaJu's level? Surely there aren't 6 players in Destiny worse than that."

But no, it was a real thing for about 8 minutes of my life.

Ryck

I made a character on another psn account I had (out of boredom/shits and giggles) and got him to Light Level 296 in a week. Mostly thanks to the Spark of Light consumable and my buddies who power leveled me through the Weekly/nightfall and raid.

People jumping in on TTK have no idea how easy they have it.

I really enjoyed only having one character this past week, I am giving serious thought to deleting one or maybe two of my alts. I feel like prior to TTK it was kinda necessary to have three whereas now drops are so plentiful that it's not so necessary any longer.

Thoughts?

GorillaJu

I made a character on another psn account I had (out of boredom/shits and giggles) and got him to Light Level 296 in a week. Mostly thanks to the Spark of Light consumable and my buddies who power leveled me through the Weekly/nightfall and raid.

I really enjoyed only having one character this past week, I am giving serious thought to deleting one or maybe two of my alts. I feel like prior to TTK it was kinda necessary to have three whereas now drops are so plentiful that it's not so necessary any longer.

Thoughts?

It's good to have three characters if your'e addicted as fuck and want loot rolls more than once a week.

GhaleonEB

Thoughts?
TTK is much more friendly to single characters than Destiny year 1; I barely touch my alts. No reason to delete them though, unless it bugs you to have them around. You might get the itch to run a different class now and then.

Top Bottom