• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

SpecX

Hmm, might jump back on tonight. I realized I never completed the last weekly IB bounties on my hunter and still have them. Is it possible to double up on them or are they the exact same and will register as me already having them?

Shiv47

Well that certainly debatably beats doing the entire Taken War quest just for a 310 item...

No kidding. I just need the "beat oryx" part of that quest to finish it, and I'm like, if only I'd known earlier, I'd never have bothered with that shit quest.

GhaleonEB

The quests in general and for exotics are terrible imo, just stick them all in the loot table and be done with it. It's just an artificial barrier that stops people doing what they enjoy in the game
It all depends on the implementation. I think getting a great weapon or piece of gear for completing a set of fun (key word) challenges or mission is great and I want that to be more of the future of Destiny. Getting a great exotic scout rifle for the Wolves of Mars quest line was awesome; the alternate ending to missions such as with Black Spindle as well. Farming 25 hadium flakes for a legendary sword? Less so. If more time means we get more of the first two and less of the latter, I'm all for it. Just remove the gates once they are out in the wild and let people earn them at their own pace.

But i totally agree with the critiques of Bungie's communication about their intent. It's been a huge problem, and one Deej and company dance around or ignore.

Today's daily is the Paradox mission. Are there any sherpas here who could help me get the hidden ghosts?

I'm going to ask for the same later tonight, for myself (done it once) and a friend (never).

Hmm, might jump back on tonight. I realized I never completed the last weekly IB bounties on my hunter and still have them. Is it possible to double up on them or are they the exact same and will register as me already having them?

Weekly bounties are exactly the same so sadly you're probably out of luck.

Today's daily is the Paradox mission. Are there any sherpas here who could help me get the hidden ghosts?

I'm going to ask for the same later tonight, for myself (done it once) and a friend (never).

What time? I could help w a run now/soonish then also later tonight after dinner.

CUIft4bVAAE1nsx.jpg

For me probably about 4 hours from now (8 ish PST).

Okie doke, I should be available then. If I don't hear back from Mandiller soon I'll probably go eat dinner then be available tonight.

It's easy enough to get through so I don't mind doing a few runs depending on if other people are looking. Unlike the Spindle, there's not a strong skill requirement.

Not mine, but I believe it dropped at that, along with a 313 sniper. That's from Reddit though so could be lies. From the Rank 5 package supposedly.

Reddit is a house of lies.

But who knows, I assume it's true. I've got a 319 Ghost from HM KF so I'd only really be interested in a 311+ Artifact. Although my guess is still that the 320 Artifact will be locked behind getting all 50 Fragments and completing the Old Hunger quest.

Man that Ghost is ugly :-/ I remember a fake mock up IB Ghost someone made awhile back that looked way way better. It had the IB style markings on it with the leather kinda vibe.

Luminosity just won the Armsday Tournament finals, for the 3 people around here that might care about that, lol. His BSK clan beat the iAM clan (Triplewrecks clan although he wasn't playing, I never see him stream anymore).

Edit: yah HM Oryx can drop two exotics. Both NM and HM tables have a chance for an exotic armor or weapon so you can get lucky and roll for both of them to drop.

ethomaz

Banned
I'm probably reaching but would anyone like to help me run two or maybe 3 Nightfalls? I really want that cloak.
I can run 2 with my chars... I don't think Nighfall is open to my Titan yet.

Edit - I forgot I need to talk with my girl on Skype now... if you still wants to do it after I will be online but right now I can't :)

Dave_6

I can run 2 with my chars... I don't think Nighfall is open to my Titan yet.

Edit - I forgot I need to talk with my girl on Skype now... if you still wants to do it after I will be online but right now I can't :)

My PSN is DaveS78. I'll be on for a bit and we'll see where I'm at when you can log on.

Top Bottom