• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

My PSN is DaveS78. I'll be on for a bit and we'll see where I'm at when you can log on.

I haven't done any NF yet this week so I'd be down if you're still looking later. Doing dinner/family stuff now so don't wait around for me though.

I genuinely don't know.

I thought it was random from the Lighthouse, i.e you could get gear too.

No Trials armor from the Lighthouse, although you can get 310 exotic armor. I got a Inmost Light helm this week.

Mercury chest is a guaranteed 310-320 primary and a chance for an exotic weapon or armor which always drops at 310.

So salty.

CUI06H9UkAAj6Jk.png:large

No Trials armor from the Lighthouse, although you can get 310 exotic armor. I got a Inmost Light helm this week.

Mercury chest is a guaranteed 310-320 primary and a chance for an exotic weapon or armor which always drops at 310.

Did not know that!

Can't decide if that's underwhelming or clever.

I am happy you are guaranteed a high level primary, that's unusually rewarding of Bungie. But surely it'd be better to offer a primary weapon and high level gear drop, rather than a 310 exotic which is probably going to end up being a duplicate.

Ehh, better not complain actually. I am too happy to find out they're only dropping primaries.

Mupod

now my ps4 is apparently ejecting discs. Turned it off for a bit then it broke again immediately. I ripped off the rubber foot at the bottom and hasn't happened again yet so hopefully it doesn't kick me out during this raid.

I guess it's kinda funny that I'd never heard of this problem at all until a few days ago when it happened to Giantbomb during the Fallout 4 quick look. Then of course it happens to me.

Thing is out of warranty too, so hopefully this doesn't return or get worse. Although I guess outside of bloodborne DLC there isn't much coming out that I can't get on PC. Still, it's annoying. If you pay for repairs do you get a new warranty period?

now my ps4 is apparently ejecting discs. Turned it off for a bit then it broke again immediately. I ripped off the rubber foot at the bottom and hasn't happened again yet so hopefully it doesn't kick me out during this raid.

I guess it's kinda funny that I'd never heard of this problem at all until a few days ago when it happened to Giantbomb during the Fallout 4 quick look. Then of course it happens to me.

Thing is out of warranty too, so hopefully this doesn't return or get worse. Although I guess outside of bloodborne DLC there isn't much coming out that I can't get on PC. Still, it's annoying. If you pay for repairs do you get a new warranty period?

There is a screw that you need to tighten to d
fix the issue. Same thing was happening to me.

Frenden

Banned
Thanks DirtyAquaticApe and company for the IB's...

Yup--thanks Ape, Afro, Ori0n, and e'rybody. I'll be back on after the Spurs game.

Rank 4! Time to start dropping machineguns and shit!

So far I've gotten:

5 chest.
4 hand cannons.
1 gauntlet.

L U C K Y B O Y S

SheHateMe

I'm leaving work soon; should be home around 10:30 PM EST.

Anyone want to do anything around that time? NF, IB Train, KF NM, KF HM, KH2FMCM, KMFDM Ultra, IDSPISPOPD, DURAL, something?

Hit me up and let me know. Instant__Vintage.

I know, but it's moving exceptionally slow.

Probably the slowest the thread has ever been in DGAF history. Haven't crunched any post/hour numbers to confirm that but it feels slower than even the usual down times at the end of vanilla, TDB, and HoW life cycles.

The drought before HoW was pretty extreme since Trials didn't exist yet, HM Crota's End was a bust, and then HoW got pushed back from expected March/April release into May.

spyder_ur

Did you fix this? I was having the same problem. You might want to see this thread and the guide contained therein.

Top Bottom