• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
DestinyGAF's favorite raid group, the Fun Run, is looking for one more to do the King's Fall HM challenge. Going ASAP. If you have the checkpoint, that would be a big bonus and we will be extra nice to you.

Prerequisites: don't be a dick

PSN scarletham

phen0m24

DestinyGAF's favorite raid group, the Fun Run, is looking for one more to do the King's Fall HM challenge. Going ASAP. If you have the checkpoint, that would be a big bonus and we will be extra nice to you.

PSN scarletham

Also must be 318 and have 320 Touch of Malice

KIDDING

Oh wait, I didn't read the prerequisites

Mindlog

1 spot open for a HM raid run, starting at Warpriest, PSN KeanBurke. Join if you want in.
Hey thanks for the run.
I still had the party chat on when I got back and couldn't stop laughing. Nick definitely said he would call it, but then said he better not because of the lag and all.

Almost killed the Warpriest in 1. Nice.

3 320 Machine guns for a total of 4. Will probably keep one on each character.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Shaxx crucible questline done woooooo

Wait I picked up the bounties but it says I already have 4/5 weekly bounty completion wut. How? Why? Wut? Do completed dailies count against it? I'm confused.

maomaoIYP

Shaxx crucible questline done woooooo

Wait I picked up the bounties but it says I already have 4/5 weekly bounty completion wut. How? Why? Wut? Do completed dailies count against it? I'm confused.
IB weeklies turned in in the past count for it. Don't turn in your shaxx weeklies unless you have "The true meaning of war" in your quest inventory though.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
IB weeklies turned in in the past count for it. Don't turn in your shaxx weeklies unless you have "The true meaning of war" in your quest inventory though.

Oooh that kind of makes sense then, thanks.

Yeah I already have 4/5 on true meaning of war, that's why I was confused

krpiper

So the 3 mission types

Story mission: this will advance the story, one time mission?
Strike: are these just repeatable story missions?
Patrol: the open world part, find small quests in a area that you have already completed?

Thanks from a noob!

DestinyGAF's favorite raid group, the Fun Run, is looking for one more to do the King's Fall HM challenge. Going ASAP. We have the checkpoint!

PSN scarletham

Svartnatt

Then I dismantled the exotic shard and discarded the weapon parts. TERRIBLE WEAPON and no number of buffs will every make it useful. Gunsmith should be ashamed.

Are we in the clear yet?

I can do 1 and I have the checkpoint.
Added my class to hopefully help balance out the load. Still doable with 6 Warlocks, but we can makes things easier by avoiding that :]

I don't avatar quote, but I'm picturing it as I read this lol.

Added!

3x Warpriest Hard Challenge Mode
9:00 PM Pacific

1. Svartnatt
2. Eidelon
3. Mindlog

Any other takers? Looking to start in about an hour...

Strider

Having TLW before Xur sold it was incredible. When you're the only one in the lobby killing people that fast. phew.

Until you ran up against a Vex user that is......... I so wish I could've gotten that to drop pre-nerf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom