• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svartnatt

One more repost for the top of the page (for those that run 50 ppp)

3x Warpriest Hard Challenge Mode
9:00 PM Pacific

1. Svartnatt
2. Eidelon
3. Mindlog

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good runs guys.

Funny how my warlock got a helmet drop, infused it for my hunter. My hunter gets a helmet drop, infusing it with my Titan.

Having TLW before Xur sold it was incredible. When you're the only one in the lobby killing people that fast. phew.

Until you ran up against a Vex user that is......... I so wish I could've gotten that to drop pre-nerf

I was too busy riding that S U R O S R E G I ME train. Nothing like killing 3 right beside you before reloading.

That OG Mythoclast though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOQ-prHEm_w

60840ea2_sogood.gif

Mindlog

If anyone has the Warpriest CP and feels like sharing let me know :]
Added!

3x Warpriest Hard Challenge Mode
9:00 PM Pacific

1. Svartnatt
2. Eidelon
3. Mindlog
4. HidingMyThunder
I could only do one because it's really late. I already cleared it, but will help if no one else is available.

Do you have the checkpoint? I accidentally cleared mine without saving a new one.

Svartnatt

I could only do one because it's really late. I already cleared it, but will help if no one else is available.

Do you have the checkpoint? I accidentally cleared mine without saving a new one.

No CP, but we might be able to get one, have a buddy working on that...

1 run is fine, any and all help is appreciated!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Let's say we get to 320. All exotics should be 320 drops or at least a good chance of getting them at that.

This guy is trying to solo Oryx!!! Amazing strategy. He detonated all 4 bombs by himself lol

http://www.twitch.tv/tfue

I always thought jumping on the platforms activated the ogres spawning

although I guess it's obvious now I think about it no one jumps on the last platform

Edit: Also is solo even possible? How is he doing the platforms?

he's not getting the brand and dunking it on the vessel lol

stunning oryx with sleeper simulant

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
For the hottest strats pls search for yourboyafro on twitch.
I get shill money every time I mention this channel!

Edit: Also is solo even possible? How is he doing the platforms?

I always thought jumping on the platforms activated the ogres spawning
Urk posted this on Twitter, looks like the Bungie guys are really impressed. You don't have to do the platforms really but you need the Warlock self res to even attempt it.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I'm so thankful to have experienced getting the Vex a week before a nerf. It was beautiful and OP.
Yeah lol, I got the Vex on my first hard mode run of VoG. Wish they'd make such OP guns again. Most of the exotics in the game are pretty boring to use now.

Sykane

Any Warpriest challenge runs going on? I would love to pick up the rewards with my (forever) 306 Warlock. PSN name is wmc342

how to be a youtube star

step 1. open with "whats up guys it's your boy ____ and i'm back with another ____"
step 2. explain everything without pausing to take a breath
step 3. ignore step 2 and pause after every few words for emphasis
step 4. use "likes" and "umms" and "ya knows" and "stuff like that" to make sentences longer
step 5. talk over unrelated footage
step 6. end with "be sure to like and subscribe for more" OR if you're ballsy enough, open with it

/famas

the_id

Anyone need to kill Oryx HM?

Need to kill him. Last group we were with got hungry and started ordering pizzas.
Now I'm full and ready to get back to killing this bastard.

Any takers?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Need to kill him. Last group we were with got hungry and started ordering pizzas.

Any takers?

I don't know what you're talking about -looks at empty pizza box-

hey luke, i was reading the grimoire and the last line caught my attention

4a8de93135bdb7088b4ed5a3f5d8cba5.png

#weback?
5I5s8.png

also, lol at the disgust and shame line
0f4fd790ec155291f4077d434d72de94.png

whoever wrote these is a genious. The whole TLW vs Thorn grimoire is like a meta commentary on Year One. Almost like Bungie wanted The Crucible to have its own story.

Got my Elgato HD60 Pro in the mail today. Hooked it up inside my PC and the next hardest part was finding long enough cords to go from console to PC and from PC to Monitor. At first, I couldnt get anything to display. Tested first with xbox.

I had to go in my BIOS and set the PCIe slot as x1 instead of auto. It works!

Next up, stream. I know you have to mess with bitrates and whatnot. I downloaded OBS and couldnt get that to detect the HD60. So onto trying the Elgate Game Capture. I got it to work but looked pretty bad.

I have to figure out how to hook up my mic part and get party chat to be heard now, and get a better stream quality. Oh and hOpefully be able to use OBS.

Takes a while to setup. Didnt even get to play more than 1 match of control tonight.

XenoRaven

You know I was just thinking about Shin Malphur killing Dredgen Yor and I realized that in order for two Guardians to duel to the death, they'd have to actually go to a "Darkness Zone" which I assume is a place where the darkness is too strong for a Ghost to revive the Guardian. Either that, or maybe Dredgen's Ghost refused to revive him or was dead or something.

had to take the videos off of the reddit post.

i post TLW missing shots - people say it's outside of its effective range and i'm using it wrong
i post video of TLW getting kills from the same range by "using it wrong" - people say the gun takes no skill because i'm just spamming shots
i post video of another hand cannon missing shots - nope, it's lag that was the problem, not hand cannon accuracy. it's all in your head blah blah

reminds me of Halo Reach when people tried to convince good players that the best way to use the DMR was to pace your shots. Meanwhile, all the good players were spamming.

Svartnatt

Eidelon and HidingMyThunder, thanks for the Warpriest CM runs, maybe we can knock out the last one some time before the reset. Will hit you up if I manage to get another group together.

GlamFM

Banned

Any takers?

I do!, but I have to get it done quickly.

Now?

i post TLW missing shots - people say it's outside of its effective range and i'm using it wrong
i post video of TLW getting kills from the same range by "using it wrong" - people say the gun takes no skill because i'm just spamming shots
i post video of another hand cannon missing shots - nope, it's lag that was the problem, not hand cannon accuracy. it's all in your head blah blah

reminds me of Halo Reach when people tried to convince good players that the best way to use the DMR was to pace your shots. Meanwhile, all the good players were spamming.

That threads so annoying, some rage inducing levels of stupidity. I posted that water star gif a while back and it was all you can't aim :D

You know I was just thinking about Shin Malphur killing Dredgen Yor and I realized that in order for two Guardians to duel to the death, they'd have to actually go to a "Darkness Zone" which I assume is a place where the darkness is too strong for a Ghost to revive the Guardian. Either that, or maybe Dredgen's Ghost refused to revive him or was dead or something.

the thorn is being held by a warlock on the grimoire. maybe his ghost didn't want to revive him because he had self res

Yeah, reach arguments were toxic. That game took a toll on the halo community. Fucking bloom.

gotta give it to Crota's End for being the most replayable solo content in the game. somebody needs to solo Crota blind folded with no sound with rockband drums while hanging upside down outside of a helicopter.

Well, I finaly got reign of terror and phantom medals on a control match last night. Even got a spare change.25. Counter balance and perfect balance. Smalborne, truesight and grenadier.
Was quite happy with that game. Average at best in PvP.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
gotta give it to Crota's End for being the most replayable solo content in the game. somebody needs to solo Crota blind folded with no sound with rockband drums while hanging upside down outside of a helicopter.

Someone literally posted "Crota's End Solo Blindfolded" as a video on reddit today, so we're halfway there.

Or is that why you mentioned it?

Silentium

Hey guys, think I'm almost about to hit 7 days since TTK activation - looking for a referrer for refer-a-friend if anyone's interested :)

I'm AEST timezone (Australia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom