• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahaha awesome

DDvjZnG.jpg

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Thanks a bunch for all the runs at Oryx tonight guys. Just couldn't get the big guy. thanks for bearing with me while I learned a new strat and everything.

Might try and have a go tomororrow night :)

Lnkn52

Thanks a bunch for all the runs at Oryx tonight guys. Just couldn't get the big guy. thanks for bearing with me while I learned a new strat and everything.

You did awesome. And you can see that HM isn't really that hard. Oryx is really the pain in the butt but other than that, it's smooth sailing.

Cade

My Trials team has still yet to go 9-0 (probably because we're wildly inconsistent and only manage to play once a week), but this week was by far the most fun we've had. We were crying laughing during one game, which probably didn't help, but we had one of those fun redemption tales.

At one part, maybe the fifth game or so, we were up against a team who was very evenly matched with us. We worked out a good strat and were using it, and we were 4-4. At the end of it, my teammates both got body shot and then killed by the same grenade, and before I could res them (They both had unused supers :(), I got one-shot by a party crasher at insane range.

And then we came up against the same team after that at 8 wins and wrecked them 5-1. I hope we took their flawless away :mad:

LOL. Ok. 2 more spots left for King's Fall Heroic Mode.

1. XchildofhateX
2. The_id
3. AengerdX
4. Gorrila_ju

Im down, only done no knight strat though so if doing anything else will need a run down. Cleared with you a couple of times though so should know I am capable.

tp_Drewz - Turning on ps4 now.

LTWood12

Enjoyed joining you guys at the end. We actually did really well there right at first. But it's tough when it gets to be so late. Fatigue sets in. For real tho Hawkian, like Lnkn said, you were totally on point. Well done.

You going for Crota Jr.? I still haven't done that one and would like to get it done.

Just did it a few times but I'm glad to help you out still, join on me, I believe we're friends already. I need a stolen combination for a fragment now and that's it

Ken

Did the Heroic Strikes on my Hunter and Titan (didn't know you could get legendary engrams on multiple characters) and rolled a bunch of legendaries I could use for my Titan so I went from 257 to 270, so that's neat. I guess I have to do the Infusion stuff soon and Nightfall to add towards my super tiny list of things to do in Destiny!

Also doing Heroic Weekly after reset seems a lot better than doing it at the end of the week lol.

Herja-D rolls are bad
Lyudmila-D rolls are bad
PDX-45 rolls are mediocre at best
The JLB-42 and JLB-47 rocket launcher rolls are bad

3/5 test weapons this week need to be done in crucible.

Number45

Herja-D rolls are bad
Lyudmila-D rolls are bad
PDX-45 rolls are mediocre at best
The JLB-42 and JLB-47 rocket launcher rolls are bad
Definitely need to start ignoring him. I hate carrying the packages around as it is.

3/5 test weapons this week need to be done in crucible.
Normally this would bother me, but I have so many ability based PvP quests on the go at the moment having to use shit weapons is probably a blessing.

sephi22

Thesan FR4 A vs B?

Guys, need help. Which one should I pick?

A has Army of One, Accelerated Coils/Braced Frame (max stability), Underdog/Danger Close

B has Replenish, Accelerated Coils/Injection Mold (close to max sta, reduced range), Unflinching/Eye of the Storm

I like Unflinching more than Underdog but I'm not sure on what's more important on a fusion rifle - stability or range?

bitsurugi

Thesan FR4 A vs B?

Guys, need help. Which one should I pick?

A has Army of One, Accelerated Coils/Braced Frame (max stability), Underdog/Danger Close

B has Replenish, Accelerated Coils/Injection Mold (close to max sta, reduced range), Unflinching/Eye of the Storm

I like Unflinching more than Underdog but I'm not sure on what's more important on a fusion rifle - stability or range?

Meh, none are that good in my opinion.

I am glad i took the Thesan when it had hot swap and rangefinder, imo one of the best, if not the best roll on a FR. It also has an innately high stability by default.

Is it possible to get red bull xp codes still? Thinking about making a warlock again but going from 1-40 for the 6th time without a spark of light or xp buff is a little questionable.

Is it possible to get red bull xp codes still? Thinking about making a warlock again but going from 1-40 for the 6th time without a spark of light or xp buff is a little questionable.

I had a couple left but some didn't work. They redeem on bungie.net but the item doesn't appear at the postmaster even after many days have passed. I'll pm them to you, see if you get lucky.

I had a couple left but some didn't work. They redeem on bungie.net but the item doesn't appear at the postmaster even after many days have passed. I'll pm them to you, see if you get lucky.

Thanks man, worth a shot. We couldn't get them in Australia... was quite dissapointed.

EDIT: Always forget your Australian. Where did you get them? Certainly didn't get them in Perth. Though we don't get anything in Perth.

Ken

I noticed that you can get Y2 versions of Y1 exotics for marks. Any Y2 stuff worth getting since I still don't have an exotic weapon being used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom