• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Daemul

The other Bungie guy is alright, Mantis however is Deejing his way through this
KuGsj.gif

Taking a break. Not much else to do for me in this game.

Black Shield is a very bad map. Most PvP maps are bad so most weeks are non existent for me.

I'll run more later to get the emblem and then come back when the map is good.

shingi70

Banned
Is there any Master List of all the weapon and Armor sets in the game? I'm interested in collecting all the year 2 armor sets expect for the SRL stuff cause who knows when that will be back.

Axoman

It's so revealing listening to mantis talk.

In one had, he talks about how they want to give us choices and not force us to play certain ways and on the other hand, talks about how other changes will force you to play certain ways.

You want us to have choices? Make all weapons viable. People choose the best weapons, don't force us to use something by ruining good weapons.

I've played four rounds of CoE and gotten better items than I had every time. It's like I've entered some magical dream.

I played 8 rounds earlier. Ended up with

• 5 exotic engrams
  • 1 ghost
  • 5 class items
  • 1 ship
  • 1 Queenbreakers' Bow

Jumped from 327 to 329.

I really need an artifact at this point. It's 321 still.

Court of oryx tier 3

Need the antiquated runes first.

I hated the things pre patch, so I was deleting them regularly, since they didn't stack.

On patch day, me and my friends went straight to CoO and used what few antiquated runes we had to push us over 320. We don't get together to raid until Sunday morning, so I'm hoping to get some from there.

WipedOut

Need the antiquated runes first.

I hated the things pre patch, so I was deleting them regularly, since they didn't stack.

On patch day, me and my friends went straight to CoO and used what few antiquated runes we had to push us over 320. We don't get together to raid until Sunday morning, so I'm hoping to get some from there.

You will for sure get a decent one sunday.

LTWood12

Bungie clearly believes they know better than us in any number of things.
coughcough weapon parts coughcough

Reset Trials is the sweatiest Trials.

Playing with people you've never played with before is tough.

Also, they're chatting on the stream while trying to play.

So I wouldn't judge too harshly.

This is the guy who literally changed the matchmaking so people couldn't get carried.

X-Frame

Drizzay or anyone else, can you clarify the drops now for Kings Fall -- if someone is 310 and they do Hard Mode, what is the minimum Light drop they will get and what is the maximum?

Can someone 310 get a 325 weapon or something?

Frenden

Banned
Lord High Fixer. Reinforced. Third Eye. HNGH.

CgG_4OIUIAAUQR7.jpg:large

If only Hand Cannons weren't still ass. I've been having a good day with the Red Death, though--lots of 2-ish KD matches in Clash at least. No idea how it would fare in Trials.

Homeboyd

Drizzay or anyone else, can you clarify the drops now for Kings Fall -- if someone is 310 and they do Hard Mode, what is the minimum Light drop they will get and what is the maximum?

Can someone 310 get a 325 weapon or something?
No. Seems like everything has a maximum possible drop of +6 light over your total light level. So if you run as a 310, the best piece you can get is a 316 or less. Equip or infuse gear as you go to increase your total light level so that the next drop can be higher.

I think challenege mode is different and should drop 320 for you (at 310) but will go over 320 once you're closer to 320 total light.

LTWood12

So one of the people in charge of shaping the crucible meta uses a zhalo supercell and choleric dragon w/ life support and vacuum.

Dat Vacuum meta

Top Bottom