• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

stay gold

I need to do the sigil on a couple characters. PSN is shiv47
Edit: sorry perineumlick, just saw your message, was away from Gaf for a bit

Cool. Need one more for CoE (I don't know how easy this is, could we 2 man it? Im only 312)

Do you have a space in your name btw, can't find you

CgHFE9-UAAENsqf.jpg:large

GGs to Ape and Falifax! Glad we at least got the new emblem, despite me not being in the sweaty mood. I think I burned out a little on all the carries last weekend. I also really need to infuse up decent PvP builds. I get why light level is enabled in Trials but it's frustrating to not kill people when you should have. Also this map is boring.

So, 5 and 7 win rewards are now randomized and drop according to your LL. They also added Class Armor into the 5 win loot table, even though it still drops as a post match reward (Ape got a 304 and ~330 Titan Mark on our 5th win). Mercury now drops both a primary weapon and a "new" aka re-skinned Trials armor piece, which also depend on your LL. Make sure to equip your highest stuff before opening the chest!

Anyone willing to help me to go flawless tomorrow? It would be awesome!

A few questions: what console are you on? Have you played much Trials/gone flawless before? How many passage coins do you have? I can try to help sometime but it may not be this weekend. I really don't like this map so might not be playing much.

But I'm definitely up for helping sometime if you're still interested. Just bear in mind that Trials is super competitive these days so going flawless is never assured. All we can do is try our best and hope for the best :)

Dthomp

Anybody need another for Trials or COE? Love to get in some trials to try to improve (even if it isn't a great map for non-sniping)

Mindlog

First time on the new old Venus strike and I got a 335 Full Auto Ill Will with Rifled Barrel.
If shotguns ammo wasn't what it is this would be much neater.

shermas

Do I just 'discard' my Elders' Sigil card when it's complete? Do I give it to someone?

Edit: we can only run it once, per week, per toon, right?

I finally unlocked the weekly crucible bounties.

One thing: the main bounty is already 3/5, even if I did nothing. When I will complete the remaining 2 bounties for the reward, should I do the other bounties of the weekly crucible? Will they carry over the next week? Should I do them now?

Do we know what all items Variks can give from rank ups?

I got a class item, which felt kind of shitty, since I had just gotten 3 of them during the CoE runs.

I finally unlocked the weekly crucible bounties.

One thing: the main bounty is already 3/5, even if I did nothing. When I will complete the remaining 2 bounties for the reward, should I do the other bounties of the weekly crucible? Will they carry over the next week? Should I do them now?

Complete two more so the true meaning of war is complete then cash that one for the reward the next three will then go towards next weeks one

When Iron Banner is up cash the IB weeklies before you cash any of the crucible ones to stack even more

FyreWulff

Is it possible for the "Praise to light" emote to be in a drop? I really dont want to buy it.

I'm under the impression emotes only appear in the NF table once they're no longer 'featured' at the Eververse kiosk.

Unless someone has gotten a current emote from NF, everyone I know only got a previous featured one out of there.

There's 3 different class items and I think 5 weapons (4 primaries and a sidearm).

I got the sidearm and it looks beast as far as sidearms go (point and pull trigger as quickly as possible)

Edit trials loot light levels

‏@BungieInformer
Trials of Osiris loot Light levels:

Bounties: up to 330
5/7 wins: up to 335
Lighthouse chest: up to 335

Ballistic

Not sure if anyone noticed, since drops are still sparce in crucible, but the silver packages appear to be in the table. Saw one drop after my 1st weekly where I didn't receive a reward until returning to orbit.

FyreWulff

Not sure if anyone noticed, since drops are still sparce in crucible, but the silver packages appear to be in the table. Saw one drop after my 1st weekly where I didn't receive a reward until returning to orbit.

you're guaranteed one for completing a game in the weekly crucible playlist every week

I'm under the impression emotes only appear in the NF table once they're no longer 'featured' at the Eververse kiosk.

Unless someone has gotten a current emote from NF, everyone I know only got a previous featured one out of there.

I've gotten emotes but none of the recent ones.

I've gotten emotes but none of the recent ones.

FyreWulff is correct, the emotes have to be "retired" first before they can be added in the Nightfall loot table. So you won't be able to get the Praise the Sun Light emote until the next crop of emotes replaces the current batch.

I was more confident pushing the opponent and overall played better.

yooo, that's what I'm talking about!

Ballistic

you're guaranteed one for completing a game in the weekly crucible playlist every week

That I know. Mine popped when I returned to orbit, not during end of match rewards. Rng qwas actually working as normal since I had zero reward. Just thought it was odd that though it was my first time it wasn't shown on my end of match screen. Most likely an anomaly though.

WeTeHa

Thanks optimus and tyler. Actually got to 5 wins and managed to snag a 335 chest piece. Very nice. Only missing a 335 helmet to get my hunter to max light.

Top Bottom