• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, got my first Exotic Bounty. Chose "A Dubious Task". When completing 5 strikes without dying, does it have to be consecutive or just 5 total?

LiK

Yes, got my first Exotic Bounty. Chose "A Dubious Task". When completing 5 strikes without dying, does it have to be consecutive or just 5 total?

any.

Kill volume i believe is an "out of bounds" timer that will kill you after x seconds

ah shit, that sucks.

Yeah you can't use that spot to cheese, I think. But you can just do it on the top most platform from where you jump down and where everyone spawns. Just have one guy jump down, get the relic and make his way back up through some good jumps.

Same method to cheese the Templar after that.

oh good, glad i beat it before they patched that in. even the cheese wasn't that easy. Bungie ya fuckers

wait, is Raid on Hard gonna be tougher with the fix i just read here? What is kill volume?

Yeah you can't use that spot to cheese, I think. But you can just do it on the top most platform from where you jump down and where everyone spawns. Just have one guy jump down, get the relic and make his way back up through some good jumps.

Patroclos

Banned
It randomly turns off while playing and will not turn on. The only way to bring it back to life is to unplug the HDMI cable, then plug it back in after the white light comes on. I've tried multiple cables and TV ports to the same result. Even then it is only a matter if time before it dies again (anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours). Not an ideal situation when trying to raid, etc.

My biggest problem I don't want to be without it for 2 weeks and miss things in Destiny. Despite the issues I greatly enjoy playing lol.

Sounds like the problem I had. Google hitting it on your knee. Seriously, apparently sometimes the power brick comes unseated in the vertical position or if you move it frequently. Mine would give me a blue light and attempt to turn on but would go off immediately I unhooked all cables except the power and plugged them in when it came on and have not had an issue in 2 weeks.

If you are sending it in wnay way the knee trick can't hurt... lol. Good luck.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
And yet that video is mostly him just wrecking people even if they get the jump on him. I'll withhold my tears for now.
He also uses a Suros in that video and it does a way better job of killing people.

And Suros is still untouched. That investment from Xur is still paying off :lol
I missed that but got it during a raid today. I know where to put all my ascendant energies now.

??

Didn't they also make it where if the relic holder isn't in the bottom area the relic respawns down there?

How do I get a Shadow Price with the Field Scout perk again?

dice.jpg

Bizazedo

Holy shit. Just did a kill the target bounty in patrol and it was an archon priest. New activities!

If it was in the Cosmodrome, that happened pre-patch. It was rare, but you'd occasionally get him to crawl through the wall.

Caught me off-guard the first time.

gatti-man

For something a little different:

If you haven't read all the Grimoire cards, you might not know that they explain the origins of the Future War Cult and the fact that they likely either created the Exos or reverse engineered them. A summary from a poster on Bungie's forum:

It's also suggested (by the poster) that the Stranger could be using the device, time traveling around (explaining her brand of teleportation), and the pulse rifle she gives you is likely made with parts from the future.

I really hope bungie does somethinh with this. The game could be amazing if they push the story up front.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Someone had pointed out earlier that explosive rounds deal less precision damage. I tried it out on hard with my The Devil You Know, and while the damage is a bit less, the flinch is way too good to let go.

E92 M3

Suros is better than Vex. This shouldn't be happening. I hate Bungie.

Look at this shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFIZ6ZGFx8k

It's funny how much Bungie overlooks details, and how often we (community) are right about this stuff. I am truly convinced they did not even bother testing the Vex before nerfing it to oblivion. Dumbest fucking shit I've ever seen. It's like winning a Ferrari, but you only get it with 3 tires.

DesertFox

And yet that video is mostly him just wrecking people even if they get the jump on him. I'll withhold my tears for now.

Exactly. So it no longer renders your victims completely defenseless.

Boo-fucking-hoo

For the record I don't agree with the PvE nerf. Should have been left alone in that department.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I feel so lonely. Everyone else has a raid group except me. I never even get any invites.

(I can't do it this week anyway, but it's not the point).

Lima

You loose the relic when you try to get to the starting area. So no more cheese. The fight is easy as hell though. Everyone groups up together as a 6 man group. Concentrate on taking out harpies and oracles and get cleansed if you are marked.

Does anyone want to run the nightfall and/or weekly herioc on hard tonight around 6pm PST?

29 titan
PS4/ PSN robdraggoo

got aetheons epi as well so it shouldnt be to bad a problem

Exactly. This gun still dominates every other assault rifle in PVP. The Suros might have better damage but the Mythoclast has a higher rate of fire so they're pretty much on even footing. I still can't compete with these guys with my rare assault rifle.

Uhhhh, the vex still looks pretty damn solid based on that video. I love how the guy is like... wow this sucks, as he casually kill streaks players who even have the drop on him. Lol at "got killed by a pistol" It's a fucking hand cannon bra, and us hand cannoners don't take kindly to your patronizing tone. I need to rewatch the earlier vex PvP vids, I think I forgot how ridic OP that was in PvP. If that is what it looks like post "massive nerf" I am glad they did it (in PvP that is. No need to nerf anything in PvE)

RMI

Banned
Someone tell me the best method for void kills in pvp?

remember your grenades/melee attack that do void damage count too (if you have them). I haven't been able to get a decent shotty or fusion rifle since getting that bounty and I'm stuck on it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom