• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you think the PS5 Pro still exists?

is the PS5 Pro real?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackTron

Could be cancelled. Many media talked about a HD version of the Wii back then, many people said they saw it, many people were so sure of it, and finally nothing. Years later we heard it has been cancelled.

This would have been the GOAT system dammit!

Could be cancelled. Many media talked about a HD version of the Wii back then, many people said they saw it, many people were so sure of it, and finally nothing. Years later we heard it has been cancelled.

I don't have opinion about the PS5 Pro, I don't really care. I still think mid get consoles are a very bad idea, useless, and will make the PS6 looks like "ah, that's it?" like the PS5 and XSX did compared to PS4 Pro and XOX.

So you DO have an opinion lol

Vaporware, made up because of the PS4 Pro existsance so someone thought they are going to keep putting out a pro version each generation. Even MS isnt doing one oficially, so who is SONy competing against if they put one out? How bout games that actually take full advantage of the OG PS5. Pro doesnt exist, accept it, you just made it up into existance.

Season 1 Real Talk GIF by Paramount+

Vaporware, made up because of the PS4 Pro existsance so someone thought they are going to keep putting out a pro version each generation. Even MS isnt doing one oficially, so who is SONy competing against if they put one out? How bout games that actually take full advantage of the OG PS5. Pro doesnt exist, accept it, you just made it up into existance.
This is gold

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
In line with what you saw?
When I saw the packaging the boxes were still flat and on a large pallet and only saw them through a window

I had implied to someone here on the Pro specs thread I hoped they liked the size and shape of the launch PS5 when someone asked what it might look like because to me it looked like it would be the same size as the launch PS5

I guess its smaller and all about perspective

Radical_3d

When I saw the packaging the boxes were still flat and on a large pallet and only saw them through a window

I had implied to someone here on the Pro specs thread I hoped they liked the size and shape of the launch PS5 when someone asked what it might look like because to me it looked like it would be the same size as the launch PS5

I guess its smaller and all about perspective
Not really? It’s obviously fatter than the slim and the 3 lines implies that, if the plates are compatible with that model as well, it’ll be taller. So, something like a fat OG PS5.

Mownoc

"Manifesting - The idea that, through the power of belief, we can effectively "think" something into becoming a reality."

Sooner

It isnt officially confirmed therefore its not real right now, it will most likely be real in the future.

Common sense tells me that theyre working on it, but its not real yet until its official.
You not knowing about something doesn’t make it not real.

I was team fake for a long time, but there's way too much smoke for this thing to be fake.

Edit: oops, just saw that it's getting announced.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom