• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

So I was researching into some advanced Techies play, and was watching a replay of the 3rd ranked Techies in the world. Now, either this replay is buggy, or he's abusing some sort of glitch to place mines globally: he sits in the fountain, looks at mid lane and places a mine on the high ground.

Look at around 7:30 in the replay of this game, from the Techies' perspective http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1126803863

Seems pretty dodgy to me.

ez reddit front page?

WTF is up with this account

64 games of techies and 90% W/R?

I call BS

Hes hacking!

At 2:13 hes gets 1st blood with mines he planted in the mid lane

Then at 2:18 he in IN BASE AND MINES MID AGAIN

100% bullshit and hax

At 7:35 he does it again

Pratfall

WTF is up with this account

64 games of techies and 90% W/R?

I call BS

Hes hacking!

At 2:13 hes gets 1st blood with mines he planted in the mid lane

Then at 2:18 he in IN BASE AND MINES MID AGAIN

100% bullshit and hax

At 7:35 he does it again

quick post to reddit and get front page

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Just call it abuse or exploit or HACKZZZZZZZZ.

RS4-

Feels bad, bought a second BKB and sat in fountain for a good 10 seconds wondering why my charges were still at 5 seconds.

Then I remembered why.

Qvoth

i'd definitely like to see ee and rtz on the same team just because they seem to be bros, but if the options are just those 2 then probably secret

Chris R

Muh American scene/team
fZ6VdLS.png
fZ6VdLS.png
fZ6VdLS.png

Haly

We will never forget the year we saw America at TI4.

shira

They should just hold TI5 in China.

Just link to a cyborgmatt post and get instant top page.

Even Matt has trouble consistently getting to the frontpage or top comment.

I'm saying that Steve with a new reddit account spouting off impossible rumors would never get to the front page. Unless you pm'd a mod or you got a team flair it would just get immidiately downvoted and your account and IP would be restricted.

So.

Presumably EG still has Universe, Fear and PPD. Some of the better players at their respective positions in the game. Who could EG replace RTZ and Zai with (if they do end up leaving permanently) to remain a T1 team?

#helpNADotoLive

They should just hold TI5 in China.

Even Matt has trouble consistently getting to the frontpage or top comment.

I'm saying that Steve with a new reddit account spouting off impossible rumors would never get to the front page. Unless you pm'd a mod or you got a team flair it would just get immidiately downvoted and your account and IP would be restricted.

that one "liquid idra" guy had 4 posts

i really don't think theyre terribly selective

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
that one "liquid idra" guy had 4 posts

i really don't think theyre terribly selective

Yeah I had zero threads made, and then I made a C9 second place joke thread and it was top 6 within ten minutes lol

Then it got deleted or pulled or whatever. I don't know how reddit works.

Anno

RIP American Dota. Maybe EG brings in someone like USH? Anyone know if that Suma1l kid and his brother actually live in NA? I think they're from Pakistan by birth at least.

But man that (presumably?) C9 lineup looks sexy as hell. God help creeps in any of their games, they won't be long for he world.

Chris R

RIP American Dota. Maybe EG brings in someone like USH? Anyone know if that Suma1l kid and his brother actually live in NA? I think they're from Pakistan by birth at least.

They live in Chicago I believe.

But he isn't ready for the big times just yet. Raw talent is there, just needs more time in the minors as it were.

shira

Yeah I had zero threads made, and then I made a C9 second place joke thread and it was top 6 within ten minutes lol

Then it got deleted or pulled or whatever. I don't know how reddit works.

A mod has to "promote" your post to the front page manually or else it has to reach some kind of ~90% upvote or votes/minute quota to be automatically promoted to front page.

One or two people downvoting you off the bat and it is removed.

Fluff or jokes that get reported high enough will get removed as well.

Haly

I could probably get on the front page of Reddit by saying upvoting my post to the front page will make this guy eat his shoe.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom