• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
You know, PW has not announced their second western team, and secret never accepted the invite as far as I'm aware.

Maybe the return of Liquid!?!?

FACE

Banned
WTF is up with this account

64 games of techies and 90% W/R?

I call BS

Hes hacking!

At 2:13 hes gets 1st blood with mines he planted in the mid lane

Then at 2:18 he in IN BASE AND MINES MID AGAIN

100% bullshit and hax

At 7:35 he does it again

I wonder why they deleted your post about this.

shira

I could probably get on the front page of Reddit by saying upvoting my post to the front page will make this guy eat his shoe.

Thoughts?

Go for it.

The offer was only if Steve could make a frontpage post about impossible rumors on a new reddit account.

KingKong

So Arteezy is going to be playing with 300 ping in all the online games? If its Secret I still dont like that team and I have no idea why EG would break up unless they really did have a ton of internal issues

bring on EG.Demon

I can't imagine RTZ playing for Secret unless he moves, I mean EG pretty much refused to play EU West ever

Either way if he does go it feels like it'll be N0tail leaving which really sucks since he's been one of Secet's most consistent players

Chris R

Those anti-matt threads are hilarious. Hope they don't get to you lol.

They hate him cuz they ain't him. Matt is a very influential figure in the doto community with a large number of connections. Hell, I bet he knows the new teams right now, he just can't share that information until the various parties want that info shared :(

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder if gg is going to keep tinker on contact, considering the fact they never even formerly announced it. I could easily see it not being renewed.

Pajkatt isn't even on Team Tinker right now though. They've been playing with a stand in I cannot remember for a few weeks now.
I missed out on like a month of players leaving their teams apparently, my bad. Point stands though.
lol you say pajkatt is only decent yet he was their best player

He stood out sometimes, but he's inconsistent in his play, though that may have been because they switched roles almost every game. Even if his general play was better, I find EGM and Sing more talented than he is.

I missed out on like a month of players leaving their teams apparently, my bad. Point stands though.

He stood out sometimes, but he's inconsistent in his play, though that may have been because they switched roles almost every game. Even if his general play was better, I find EGM and Sing more talented than he is.

Pajkatt seems hit-or-miss because on TT, he's their only real play maker. Sing and EGM both can make plays, but for whatever reason don't on Tinker. That results in Pajkatt doing some crazy, ballsy plays and sometimes it works and sometimes he feeds.

Razzer

The weird thing about Pajkatt is that every team he has ever been on has been great at early game and awful at late game.

SamVimes

Pajkatt seems hit-or-miss because on TT, he's their only real play maker. Sing and EGM both can make plays, but for whatever reason don't on Tinker. That results in Pajkatt doing some crazy, ballsy plays and sometimes it works and sometimes he feeds.

Because the support duo sucks and the best they can do is focus all their efforts on one player, which would usually be Pajkatt.

The weird thing about Pajkatt is that every team he has ever been on has been great at early game and awful at late game.

I don't get this either... Pajkatt's play doesn't seem to fall off at late game from my experience watching. Maybe his calls are just too risk-heavy for late game.

G.ZZZ

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm still waiting for Nome's scathing exposé on Icefraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom