• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quesa

split shot is toggleable, cleave isnt, so even if I think that is kind of a bad build, it doesn't destroy the creep equilibrium I am trying to maintain as a support by default.

I think I could see it on an offlane sven or something vs a melee carry. Switch out with a jungler once you get the levels and mom to farm forever

Cleave on sven is also decent in comps that want to fast push (pugna/jakiro/etc.). helps him to get early farm since laning stage doesn't last as long and lanes are generally pushed in.

Luna glaives, though, are literally never good early. God I hate when people level that skill before 20 minutes.

shira

227647_10150179160239219_577154218_6956205_7872973_n.jpg

http://www.complexitygaming.com/news/4465/

So what would a hero like Phantom Assassin get as an Aghs upgrade that would neither be broken nor useless? I really can't think of anything.

Maybe give her another dagger a la Timbersaw. But why would I spend 4k gold for that.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Double the crit multipllier of all levels of Cup the Grass.

Acinixys

So what would a hero like Phantom Assassin get as an Aghs upgrade that would neither be broken nor useless? I really can't think of anything.

Maybe give her another dagger a la Timbersaw. But why would I spend 4k gold for that.

When you kill an enemy blood runs down their screen and the mortal combat announcer shouts "FATALITY"

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

Well, while boring you could just increase the crit multiplier. Make it 350%/450%/550% with scepter.

Or maybe buff her blur with scepter, make her completely invisible to the enemy when no on is near by, similar to smoke where sentry wards won't reveal her ether.

FACE

Banned
Well, while boring you could just increase the crit multiplier. Make it 350%/450%/550% with scepter.

Or maybe buff her blur with scepter, make her completely invisible to the enemy when no on is near by, similar to smoke where sentry wards won't reveal her ether.

That'd be mega bullshit.

I don't think any of the new aghs upgrades have been that boring though, they all add a unique twist like ET, Puck, Lina.

Maybe if Blur couldn't get countered by MKB.
better idea. Coup degrace effects building. boom.

Only if it still had the blood splashing effect.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Add her attack damage and all attack modifiers to daggers.

Sianos

So I was thinking that the popular builds nowadays are the 'stack multiple cheap stat items + one cheap teamfight item'. Stuff like multiple Wraith Band + Mask of Madness Drow, multiple Null Talisman + Blade Mail Furion, etc. I'm sure there's plenty of others.

At what point do you say "enough early game items I need to build something larger"? Is it on a case by case basis or do you hit certain numbers with a certain amount of early game items?
I sometimes feel like I build too many early game centric items, I too am curious to get input on this.

A Jugg with only one point in Bladefury.....what....

It's really common

I actually don't like it that much, lower cd can save your life later on, higher dps is whatever though.
That's exactly what he said and it's legit garbage. Why would you only get one point in YOUR HIGHEST DAMAGING SKILL EARLY GAME?!
Depends on if you have a chance to use it to get kills, if you're in a lane in which a kill is not going to happen(offlane or vs an offlaner that never shows up) you're better off getting stats.

Hylian7

hylian ur wrong 1 point bladefury is the absolute with the new crit changes.

deal with it

That doesn't make any sense. Why would you go for more crit when you have low attack speed and aren't guaranteed crits when you aren't RNGesus, when you could just do something classic like Jugg CM and kill people early game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom