• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a reference somewhere that explains how many of each materia I need to put in my Animus? Like how many Might 1, 2, 3, 4's to max determination, and maybe an overall recommended build? I'm doing Dragoon and know I'm maxing determination and crit (kill me plz) but not sure what else I should put in it.

Wondering how much this is going to cost me. Getting the Alexandrite (even pre-patch) doesn't even seem like that big of a deal in comparison to getting the cash for high end DPS materia.
hmmmm

Low Tier
vCfjMVZ.png

ggwp

FACE

Banned
Is there a reference somewhere that explains how many of each materia I need to put in my Animus? Like how many Might 1, 2, 3, 4's to max determination, and maybe an overall recommended build? I'm doing Dragoon and know I'm maxing determination and crit (kill me plz) but not sure what else I should put in it.

Wondering how much this is going to cost me. Getting the Alexandrite (even pre-patch) doesn't even seem like that big of a deal in comparison to getting the cash for high end DPS materia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccoj5lhLmSQ

TUSR

Banned

FF14?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This is why you don't AFK with multiple GAF tabs open you guys. I HAVE LEARNED A VALUABLE LESSON OK!?

KingKong

I thought including the Slardar model in the voting picture was their way of saying 'we know Slardar, Zeus and Viper need new models and will get them soon no matter what the vote is' but well, they haven't even broken down any more heroes for cosmetics

shira

Weird setup for BTS DAC.

- bring in bruno, sunsf, synd, winter to LA
- zyori, hotbid kpop to China

2 streams only with 3 games going on

shira

no crowd noise and chat will be so dead because of the sub mode

geez what a bummer
dumbass move, prolly required by China - it's the same shit that Nexon pulled

Same as any tobi dalymotion deal twitch.com/cyborgmatt
cool.gif

Find out who gets to dance with 1.09
uGcZv0S.png

So Madouu and I are playing tonite tentative time 8pm EST or laterish (Valvetime no promises)
1.09 or Demoli you guys got time tonite to finish this up.

Demoli

dumbass move, prolly required by China - it's the same shit that Nexon pulled

Same as any tobi dalymotion deal twitch.com/cyborgmatt
cool.gif

Find out who gets to dance with 1.09
uGcZv0S.png

So Madouu and I are playing tonite tentative time 8pm EST or laterish (Valvetime no promises)
1.09 or Demoli you guys got time tonite to finish this up.

I got until 11pm UK

Typically Q W but I've seen people go E and spam the lightning. Would you think that is better overall? I guess it depends on the matchup. The lane was against an omni and Bane so whenever I was in range I had to worry about Bane.

I always liked maxing qw but I guess qe is the new shit I dunno.

Also bane omni sounds like hell.

I don't really have that much advice... just try and be greedy and get farm as he's like 10 times more fun with like bloodstone aghs. Support lesh is like zzz central.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom