• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get to leave a bit later instead, here's schedule for tomorrow. Times are local to Shanghai (CST).

B9AbsGRIgAEqcgw.jpg:large

I really like the fact that you can resize the hud in superior moba.
Wish Valve would give us the ability to resize it or they would relase a compact hud.
Didn't really care about custom huds. The only custom hud that I really liked was shaggybark.
FED4B6265271AABE54123A7D6E8CB65C2DE4D1BC

i love clan_iraq's stuff. Some of his theory crafting ideas are really good.

EDIT: whoops thought this was a different picture. hold on while I find the one I was thinking about

Only thing I dislike about that image is that he doesn't tell everyone to buy basher. Basher on alch is so ridiculously good.

Basher + AS is still the most OP shit in doto

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
jn527hl.jpg

why do i play bot matches

why do i put myself through this shit every single time

why do i let myself think that it'll be okay because it's the same AI on my team as on theirs, so if they all ball together as a 5, my team will too, even though i know it isn't true. i know that the AI on your team is handicapped to make the game as frustrating as is humanly possible.

why do i do let valve troll me every single time with their shit AI

why

why

FACE

Banned
Get it, guys?

Excalibur?

Okay, bye.

Just go back to the Elite thread.

http://i.imgur.com/jn527hl.jpg[IMG]

why do i let myself think that it'll be okay because it's the same AI on my team as on theirs, so if they all ball together as a 5, my team will too

why

[i]why[/i][/QUOTE]

Why do you only have 138 last hits?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Why do you only have 138 last hits?

because probably half of the game base defense, since my team would just throw themselves 1 v 5 into their meatgrinder for the entire game

[edit] not to mention, the ping system is also rigged to troll you as hard as is humanly possible. i watched wraith king sit behind towers doing nothing for 30 seconds, while i pinged frantically on the drow ranger who was pushing them down. until she did push them down, and then wraith king ran off, got caught by venge, and died.

Night_Hand

Neo Member
jn527hl.jpg

why do i let myself think that it'll be okay because it's the same AI on my team as on theirs, so if they all ball together as a 5, my team will too, even though i know it isn't true. i know that the AI on your team is handicapped to make the game as frustrating as is humanly possible.

why

why

on an unrelated note,

does anyone else think whomever the dev who made the bots is an Arrested Development fan? I mean, who ELSE is named Gob

domstah

on an unrelated note,

does anyone else think whomever the dev who made the bots is an Arrested Development fan? I mean, who ELSE is named Gob

The Lucille, Tobias and Maeby bots didn't give it away?

On a related note, I have lost "unfair" bot games as Slark and PA in the last 24 hours - I'm not sure I'm a good carry player ... yet.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I play some bot games for fun sometimes as stress relief, and it doesn't really work because since the last big bot update, they are flat out moronic. They just rush highground one at a time like morons. It's much worse now with the rubberband mechanic.

Also fuck Bloodseeker/Riki/Viper bot

Randdalf

One of my friends whose MMR went from 3.1k to 3.8k to 2.9k in a few months or so towards the end of last year, made a new account in January and got calibrated at nearly 4.5k today. Dat swing.

Quesa

The Lucille, Tobias and Maeby bots didn't give it away?

On a related note, I have lost "unfair" bot games as Slark and PA in the last 24 hours - I'm not sure I'm a good carry player ... yet.

Eh, bots aren't a good way to measure skill vs other people. Sometimes they're too dumb, sometimes they see your mines and sunstrikes and act like they don't know you're there when you're invis, but in fact they do. Bots can teach you mechanics, but they can't measure how "good" you are at the game, only how good you are at playing against them (hint: Split pushers will beat them every time)

Haunted

jn527hl.jpg

why

why
damn son

Marco Bot straight beastin' on that Drow

Linkark07

Banned

why

why
Did you report Lucille Bot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom