• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Unit

game of throws

9l9CWGq.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Do Sumail and RTZ live close to each other?

I don't think RTZ regrets anything, if he is fed up with PPD he is fed up, doesn't matter if they are winning or not.

shira

Do Sumail and RTZ live close to each other?

I don't think RTZ regrets anything, if he is fed up with PPD he is fed up, doesn't matter if they are winning or not.

Sumail is in Chicago, but I think Charlie is trying to get him homeschooled or tutored. No point in going through the public school system at this point.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, place your bets. Will the Test Client version be live this week, or next week! I'm expecting this week, since its Chinese New Years based it should likely be out by the night of the 18th local time, but since that is a Wednesday and Valve likes to push the test client near the middle of the week, I think Friday is the latest for the test patch.

shira

So, place your bets. Will the Test Client version be live this week, or next week! I'm expecting this week, since its Chinese New Years based it should likely be out by the night of the 18th local time, but since that is a Wednesday and Valve likes to push the test client near the middle of the week, I think Friday is the latest for the test patch.

if its Source 2 idk

iG.Burning - confirmed
CmTnDFv.jpg

bounchfx

theyre doing beta client, so maybe no test client?

GO ALL IN VALVE

DO IT
also put in both of my sets please god i want 2 b faymiss

shira

That sounds like a terrible idea.

He said in his interviews that school is too easy compared to Pakistan and he doesn't have any friends. I'm pretty sure he could finish any equivalencies on his own time and practice during the day.

They do this all the time with Olympic athletes and celebrity kids. It doesn't make sense for the kid to sit in a classroom from 8 to 3.

Fee

What do you guys think would be the easiest way to level a account to level 13 would be? I want a account to try hard on and one to practice.

zombieshavebrains

I have not used cocaine
I usually go:

Soul Ring, Orb of Venom, Treads/Armlet (in the order you prefer), Heavens Halberd (the evasion is glorious and shuts down a carry), Mjollnir/SkullBasher, Assault Cuirass.

Points on Purification first, then analyze the lane, does it have magic damage? Then put points on Repel (one might suffice though), otherwise, focus on Purification/Degen Aura.
Farm up and stay in a lane with a support that has a stun. You usually jump first and start hammering them, the support stuns, and you finish with the Purification and in Early game this is devastating. If the support is not there, just play safe and spam Purifications on your creeps to farm with Soul Ring (If you are offlane and badly outlaned)

When everyone starts fighting together, just Repel yourself or the strongest carry, and go whack shit at them. Usually it starts with everyone ignoring you because "lol Omniknight" but then they see you are hiting fast due treads and Armlet of Morddigan and actually doing damage, then they panic, and then they die because you have healed yourself and killed everything in your proximity. When you feel it's safe midfight or out of mana to place a Purification, use Soul Ring.

Continue building your items, remember to always use the ultimate when you and the rest of the team are getting attacked. Never use it just to save yourself, otherwise it might go badly. Despite feeling invincible due the Heal, Invulnerability and Magic Resistance, remember that you aren't invincible, and play with your team.

This build also works very well:

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1069880623 but instead of a Butterfly I would go for the HH again.

Alternate build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MWUit--_nM

Einbroch

Banned
Standard teams (ie not TSM, not C9, not Fnatic) get about 250k per split (six months). This is then split up amongst the players, staff, and organization. At the end of the day, players get about 35k per split.

TSM gets probably double that.

Can somebody pls help me with voice chat

I only really play with one person, so balls to paying for a Mumble server. Is there no Party Chat system on Steam? I don't want the team to hear everything we say, so I need a programme which lets us talk, without interfering with game audio.

Can Skype run as an overlap like that?

zombieshavebrains

I have not used cocaine

I only really play with one person, so balls to paying for a Mumble server. Is there no Party Chat system on Steam? I don't want the team to hear everything we say, so I need a programme which lets us talk, without interfering with game audio.

Skype, google talk, steam has voice chat in their chat client.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO

You could run a local Mumble server, or just the use the GAF one http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399065

manfestival

so who broke dota 2? I swear last night I would look for games for 20 minutes and half the time I couldnt cancel queue cause it gave me the thing like I was in game but it told me that I would be penalized for leaving, despite not being in a game

so who broke dota 2? I swear last night I would look for games for 20 minutes and half the time I couldnt cancel queue cause it gave me the thing like I was in game but it told me that I would be penalized for leaving, despite not being in a game

China did because they were pissed EG won DAC.

Hylian7

Skype works, as well as the other suggestions in here. Either using the GAF server or hosting a local mumble would be great.

A little tip, either have a seperate push to talk on your other program or leave the program of your choosing with open mic and have a "push to mute" button, so you aren't talking like Spectre to your friend.
highfive.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom