• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Wow. People in /vg/ are comparing Storm to post 6.82 Spectre.

are you kidding me?????????????????

The Sumail Effect
t6R8fIS.png

Ever seen a player try Storm for the first time with absolutely no clue what to do, trying to be a Sumail fanstraight

Quesa

lion auto attacking creeps
"pls stop" i say
his friend "he is setting up for last hits bro"

kill me.

You know, when I see a carry I'm laning with sucks at last hitting I'll actually do this (setting up last hits, not auto attacking). The trick, as always, is to keep creep equilibrium. But you usually only do it once per creep.

Watcher

is there a casual gaf guild or group that plays together(mainly on weekends) looking for some new peeps to play with im a lowly 2.8k party scrub =[

manfestival

lion auto attacking creeps
"pls stop" i say
his friend "he is setting up for last hits bro"

kill me.

I hate it when that happens

Also, I was probably that lion.....
I did start playing lion yesterday for the first time. I never play the hero and im trying to get good with him. I have a set and the immortal item for him. Yet I never play the fool

You know, when I see a carry I'm laning with sucks at last hitting I'll actually do this (setting up last hits, not auto attacking). The trick, as always, is to keep creep equilibrium. But you usually only do it once per creep.

he would hit creeps multiple time. while I am about to hit them and while the other enemy support and carry are harassing me. he should attack them. felt like 1 v 3 lane

Night_Hand

Neo Member
is there a casual gaf guild or group that plays together(mainly on weekends) looking for some new peeps to play with im a lowly 2.8k party scrub =[

Just add us on steam really. If we are partying we will add you or if you want to party up send out invites.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder if they will make Rosh harder to kill in the early game, there are a ton of 10 minute Roshes these days.

Kard8p3

When I woke up this morning the first thing I thought was "Fuck VG"

watching them play was like watching the finale of Dexter, disappointing and enraging.

Madouu

is there a list or should i go to each members profile and add them from there

add stevewinwood

whats the opinion on current spectre? i havent lost with spectre in over 20+ matches, i am so certain it is one of the best carries ever.

loses to adequate early game pressure that results into objective taking (rosh and towers) even though the aquila+urn build and variants does negate some of that and help her rebound in a lot of games. If she survives that and not too many towers are lost, she wins most pub games.

Personally, I really like the hero as an offlaner vs weak safe lanes.

Carlius

Banned
whats the opinion on current spectre? i havent lost with spectre in over 20+ matches, i am so certain it is one of the best carries ever.

my build is aquila, phase, drums (depending on situation), diffusal, manta, radiance and finally refresher. later if it get to really late game i use all my diffusal level 2, sell it and get a butterfly or heart. such a great carry, whats gaf opinion?

Hylian7

The Sumail Effect
t6R8fIS.png

Ever seen a player try Storm for the first time with absolutely no clue what to do, trying to be a Sumail fanstraight

Hmm. That sems low from when we played together

Argh. People are gonna spam him alot now arent they?

Good, I have people I can laugh at when they don't farm and think they need to be ganking 24/7 and have 50 CS at the end, and lose the game with only an Orchid to their name.

This used to be my storm.

my build is aquila, phase, drums (depending on situation), diffusal, manta, radiance and finally refresher. later if it get to really late game i use all my diffusal level 2, sell it and get a butterfly or heart. such a great carry, whats gaf opinion?

In pubs, she is pretty much the "You let this go on for too long" type of carry. Where you think you shit on her early game, and then you're at 45 minutes and suddenly she isn't useless anymore.

Night_Hand

Neo Member
Sing's stream is the best, mostly the people he stacks with. Bangfish, Tucker, Akroma and Ar1se (less so when he's super ragey) are pretty consistently hilarious.

I really like Sing's stream unironically. I find it extremely funny and I often learn something from Sing's clowny builds.

It also shows people that your party can be screwy as fuck and still win.

I need to have more fun when I play defense of the dota 2

Arkanius

Carry Omniknight is so good
That guy is a beast right now in Early game and no one knows what to do.

It's so whacky that must people freeze themselves.

manfestival

Carry Omniknight is so good
That guy is a beast right now in Early game and no one knows what to do.

It's so whacky that must people freeze themselves.

provide a build and gameplan for me or a video that I can follow. I would like to try this in regular games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom