• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madouu

what happened to MVP phoenix? I though they qualified for the lan finals.

c9 needed to beat virtus pro 2-0 in the last match for MVP to qualify, the series ended 1-1.

What happened to Xcalibur?

Did everyone realise he was a bit plop?

focusing on school, team tinker wanted him before EGM joined in if I'm not mistaken.

I believe the point of the secret shop is to introduce an element of risk to getting most of the really powerful late game items. Like, yeah, if you are ahead and have your side under control there's no risk, but it eventually implies sending a courier or yourself to grab an item, time in which you or the courier could get ganked.

This is true but I must say that there are very few occurrences where it played a major role in my games at least.

abunai

what happened to MVP phoenix? I though they qualified for the lan finals.

C9 needed to 2-0 VP in the last match of stage 2, but went 1-1 so VP were just ahead of MVP, putting them and alliance as the two to get knocked out

E: yeahhhhhhh too slow

Skinpop

C9 needed to 2-0 VP in the last match of stage 2, but went 1-1 so VP were just ahead of MVP, putting them and alliance as the two to get knocked out

E: yeahhhhhhh too slow

oh, I turned off like 15 minutes into the game thinking c9 had it in the bag :(

shira

You must not have watched a lot of c9 games.

Caster: It's in the bag! Literally unthrowable! 20k gold and experience lead!

End result:
H0ZxfJI.gif

elyetis

Techies is actually kinda fun. Only played him once in a bot match and didn't enjoy it, but real people being stupid and running over ALL of your mines is so much fun.
The problem with techies isn't the ennemy ( thought early gem can be a huge pain in the.. ) but your teammates who are likely to insult you before the game even begin, and again every single time one of them die.

Pratfall

what if there were one secret shop in the middle of the map but on the opposite side of rosh. give it a slight radiant advantage. make it another fight spot?

Quesa

The teams should have to work together to buy and build the secret shop, and you should have to pay to get in. The entrance fee is then redistributed to the other players, with the shopkeep taking a cut. #captialism

Anno

I'm not evens sure it was the Weave. He respawned, was KotL'd in, blinked then fell over lol. I'm really surprised that ET is getting through every game at this point. I'd so much rather have an ogre or venge or something on the other side than ET.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom