• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satch

Banned
Beyonce also sucks.

RIP Steve.

and i hate you for your lies and your covers :(
and i hate us for makin good love to each other :(
and i love making you jealous but don't judge me :(
and i know that i'm being hateful but that ain't nothing
that ain't nothing
i'm just jealous
i'm just human
don't judge me :(

Kade

Matthew Bailey retweeted
Twitch Support ‏@TwitchSupport 4m4 minutes ago
We're aware of site issues and are in active investigation. ^JM

taylor-swift-goes-beserk-518.gif

Deadly

PL on my team asks 'what does this soul ring even do? all i see is that it removes my hp'. Proceeds to feed 17 times....

Quesa

I tried the Guilty Gear demo today

And now I understand why people who don't get into dota say it's way too complicated

a fucking rainbow of false roman cancel colors, dust attacks, danger time, mortal counters, clashes, block meters, two kinds of stuns(?) and taunts. Makes the idea of neutral camp spawn timers and lane aggro seem logical

Kade

I tried the Guilty Gear demo today

And now I understand why people who don't get into dota say it's way too complicated

a fucking rainbow of false roman cancel colors, dust attacks, danger time, mortal counters, clashes, block meters, two kinds of stuns(?) and taunts. Makes the idea of neutral camp spawn timers and lane aggro seem logical

Don't play ArcSys fighters.

Acinixys

Dunno why you guys are hating on Taylor Swift

Shes a cute blond that sings cute songs about goofy teenage love and shit

I'd rather listen to her that the garbage people like Nicki Minaj spew out every week

EDIT

Holy shit in this VP vs Secret game PA evaded like 9 auto attacks in a row in a 1v5 fight

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Dunno why you guys are hating on Taylor Swift

Shes a cute blond that sings cute songs about goofy teenage love and shit

I'd rather listen to her that the garbage people like Nicki Minaj spew out every week

They're both garbage,

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Taylor Swift only sucks until she discovered 80s synthpop. Fuck all that country business.

shira

Tinkerino @ Summit 2.

Unfortunately for Tinker, Max "Qojqva" Broecker will be unable to attend the event with his team. The team's German star player will be replaced by Alliance's Jonathan "Loda" Berg for the event.

In similar news, the South American representative, NotToday, will be playing without support player Masoku. The Peruvian team will bring in Na'Vi.US support player Ioannis "Fogged" Loucas to replace him for the finals.

This is really dumb. Why do you enter tournaments where you can't commit to a weekend.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Probably because he has commitments that need to be planned around and can't be cancelled on short notice.

Artanisix

The latest reddit trend is so obnoxious.

"TOP 100 [insert hero here] on Dotabuff, here is the correct way to play him blah blah"

I will make a Treant guide for you guys and show videos of me casting living armor on a tower.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.

"TOP 100 [insert hero here] on Dotabuff, here is the correct way to play him blah blah"

I will make a Treant guide for you guys and show videos of me casting living armor on a tower.
I abused Treant before it was cool.

inkls

make ihl 2 instead and cast living armor on towers live hue

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
[17:36:52] <TUSR> haly
[17:37:01] <TUSR> Artanisix is ellen pudge?|
[17:37:17] <haly> yes
[17:37:19] <haly> and milkman
[17:37:23] <TUSR> actually milkman?
[17:37:24] <haly> are you fucken slow tooser
[17:37:26] <haly> yes
[17:37:29] <haly> actually milkman
[17:37:39] <haly> all that twintails has rotted your brain
[17:37:45] <TUSR> for some reason i thought it was a running joke he was milkman
[17:37:47] <haly> no!
[17:37:51] <haly> the running joke is meeru

TUSR

Banned
[17:36:52] <TUSR> haly
[17:37:01] <TUSR> Artanisix is ellen pudge?|
[17:37:17] <haly> yes
[17:37:19] <haly> and milkman
[17:37:23] <TUSR> actually milkman?
[17:37:24] <haly> are you fucken slow tooser
[17:37:26] <haly> yes
[17:37:29] <haly> actually milkman
[17:37:39] <haly> all that twintails has rotted your brain
[17:37:45] <TUSR> for some reason i thought it was a running joke he was milkman
[17:37:47] <haly> no!
[17:37:51] <haly> the running joke is meeru

:(

ViviOggi

Fucking 80% of my games the past three days had actual braindead shitlords going hyperfeed mode on the offlane, be it solo or a trashcan premade dual

Not one or two deaths, but dying literally every two minutes without an end in sight

Not exaggerating

Like after your fifth consecutive death shouldn't you stop and think "huh they've got four levels on me now maybe I should stand back and just try to grab some xp or try gank somewhere" if you have half a working brain cell left

Every fucking game I play lately is with maximum handicap

TUSR

Banned
Fucking 80% of my games the past three days had actual braindead shitlords going hyperfeed mode on the offlane, be it solo or a trashcan premade dual

Not one or two deaths, but dying literally every two minutes without an end in sight

Not exaggerating

Like after your fifth consecutive death shouldn't you stop and think "huh they've got four levels on me now maybe I should stand back and just try to grab some xp or try gank somewhere" if you have half a working brain cell left

Every fucking game I play lately is with maximum handicap

889a8882537bd710432cc6eb4b0014dd.png

shira

Before or after IHL2?
sleeping.gif

Probably because he has commitments that need to be planned around and can't be cancelled on short notice.

Lame. It's a fucking weekend. Now 4/6 teams are just uncompetitive and 1/6 teams doesn't even deserve to be there.

Just show us EG/VG/Cloud9/Secret round robin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom