• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Eh, I don't even care about that.

I guess it's because we did a stand up job of defending despite a Storm who was d/c'd half the time and a TB who doesn't know how to play TB.

Cerity

I'll be so happy once I get out of scrub tier, I'd rather be playing with bots over the large majority of SEA players (well filipino) that I've played with. Constant pinging, relentless mic spam and d/c's every couple minutes.

Had a game earlier where a party of 3 on the opposing team dropped out for 8 minutes. The stomp was real, we'd pushed top and mid rax, they reconnected and then proceeded to play as if the d/c didn't happen. Felt sorry for the other 2 on that team. It's not even fun at that stage.

Getting a feel for all the characters comes first though.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
More people should play Visage. Breaks my heart that he is 2nd least played hero in the game when he's SO powerful.

RVinP

Unconfirmed Member
More people should play Visage. Breaks my heart that he is 2nd least played hero in the game when he's SO powerful.

Its tied to the hero model, an Arcana release(cosmetic item, contracts like gameplay element) on the levels of Phantom Assassin might make everyone play Visage.

FACE

Banned
Eh, I don't even care about that.

I guess it's because we did a stand up job of defending despite a Storm who was d/c'd half the time and a TB who doesn't know how to play TB.

I didn't even know it was possible to farm less than 200 creeps with TB in 30 mins.

kvk1

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1065918668

Techies is a frustrating hero to play against.

At least I got 328 extra dmg just from duel. In total I had around 600 dmg

I bought 53 sentries and 1 gem this game.

F your mines.

F your Nyx.

F your Meld.

rage.gif

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1065918668

Techies is a frustrating hero to play against.

At least I got 328 extra dmg just from duel. In total I had around 600 dmg

Yeah I used to be one of those who thought Techies was an underpowered POS. I changed my mind once the hype went down and actually competent people started playing him. Easily the most frustrating hero to play against. Games against him will always go late and if the Techies team has a better late game line up than you, you are likely fucked.

Hylian7

Anyone know how much of a performance impact Steam Broadcasting has on Dota?

I only tried it with Arma 2 last night. There was a little performance loss, but Arma 2 is the worst example as anything causes a performance impact in that game.

TUSR

Banned
Anyone know how much of a performance impact Steam Broadcasting has on Dota?

I only tried it with Arma 2 last night. There was a little performance loss, but Arma 2 is the worst example as anything causes a performance impact in that game.
I've seen it slow down pinball fx, dota 2, and arma.

shira

I believe in Smash and Not Today

I hope fOgged's Spanish is tiptop

Yeah I used to be one of those who thought Techies was an underpowered POS. I changed my mind once the hype went down and actually competent people started playing him. Easily the most frustrating hero to play against. Games against him will always go late and if the Techies team has a better late game line up than you, you are likely fucked.

Playing Techies is literally are you smarter than the other player. Are you smart enough to bomb where they think you will bomb. Can you suicide before they can kill you

Chris R

Summit should be good. Wish work had bandwidth so I could strim the inbetween game stuff but even on low or mobile shit buffers :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom