• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satch

Banned
༼ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅F̲I̲S̲S̲U̲R̲E̲_̅_̅_̅_̅()

kvk1

laugh.gif

Sianos

solo offlane warlock vs a trilane featuring phantom assassin with blink strike might actually be a good time to max early fatal bonds (because i can't slow pa in upheaval)

but in all other case please level early upheaval

also witch doctor is good hero thanks for swapsies tenck <3

kasane

whaaat steve was banned. :[

anyways my queue times have only gotten longer and longer i have no idea what the fuck is going on

Night_Hand

Neo Member
: &#9733; &#9733; ° &#9790; &#9734; ¸¸ . ...somewhere ° &#9790; ° ¸. &#9679; ¸ . &#9733; ° :. . • ° . * :. . ¸ .&#9790; . &#9679; ¸ . &#9733; ° . • &#9675; ° &#9733; . * . &#9790; ° ¸. ...in a parallel universe* &#9679; ¸ ° &#9790; °&#9734; . * ¸. &#9733; &#9733; ° . . . &#9790; °&#9734; . * &#9679; ¸ . &#9733;°&#9733; . * . . ¸. * &#9679; ¸ . ....actually interesting streamers ° &#9790; &#9733; °&#9679; ¸ . &#9733; ° :. . • &#9675; ° &#9733;. &#9679; . ° &#9790; °° . * :. . ¸ . &#9679; ¸ * .

bbd23

: &#9733; &#9733; ° &#9790; &#9734; ¸¸ . ...somewhere ° &#9790; ° ¸. &#9679; ¸ . &#9733; ° :. . • ° . * :. . ¸ .&#9790; . &#9679; ¸ . &#9733; ° . • &#9675; ° &#9733; . * . &#9790; ° ¸. ...in a parallel universe* &#9679; ¸ ° &#9790; °&#9734; . * ¸. &#9733; &#9733; ° . . . &#9790; °&#9734; . * &#9679; ¸ . &#9733;°&#9733; . * . . ¸. * &#9679; ¸ . ....actually interesting streamers ° &#9790; &#9733; °&#9679; ¸ . &#9733; ° :. . • &#9675; ° &#9733;. &#9679; . ° &#9790; °° . * :. . ¸ . &#9679; ¸ * .

yea I can't wait for the summit 2. im streaming that shit during my lunch break tomorrow

Night_Hand

Neo Member
I miss the days where RTZ would stream everyday around 11 CST and I could watch him play and flame people while I did my homework

woah, i actually got an item drop!

crummy old riki set though

I think I'd rather go back to pieces of sets, tbh. I think getting a piece of a set increases the likelihood of a person looking to buy the rest of the items of a set. This all-or-nothing approach sort of takes away from the carrot and stick approach that has been so effective for so long. And locking down trades? eh...idunno if this is the right direction.

But Valve is motivated by the bottom line (money), so if this experiment fails to provide the financial results they're looking for, they'll try something else. I'm sure they have economists and psychologists working hand in hand trying to devise something better for Dota, as what worked for TF2 didn't work the same way in Dota.

Satch

Banned
dear satch,

don't let them make you play support.

i don't even hate supporting, really! i honestly love supporting because i always pick visage and that means im not going to be a poor wardbitch support that cant afford to upgrade their boots even after 20 minutes because i've been getting kills and assists and helping my carry dominate his lane that he begged me to babysit him in. god, visage is such a good support, and he can push and he can scout with familiars.

fuck Ogre Fatgi! Visage >>>>>>>>>> your fave OP support

but god, i just got out of a game where i secured this faceless void's farm in lane and then we did our best to hold off the enemy in the midgame, but they were relentlessly ganking our jungle. he was so conservative with his chronos and it was actually legitimately tragic. it was like shakespeare wrote the events of the match. and then when he used it, he chrono'd our team once because he thought it stopped jugger ulti. like... void, sis, LOVE YOURSELF.

like is it weird to say to a faceless void "assert your dominance, be aggressive." is that strange? imo the best faceless voids are the ones that are like super vicious in lane, and then when the midgame comes, they will jump out on top of you with a chrono like you stole something and theyre coming to get it back. and it makes the whole enemy team play passive because theyre fucking scared of faceless void. you know what im talking about right?

god i dragged him so hard in teamchat and i feel bad because he seemed so nice and he seemed like he wanted to make it work but god he might as well have been a passive bot so everything was meaningless. fuck supporting. it makes me emotional. fuCK DOTA 2.

Chris R

yea I can't wait for the summit 2. im streaming that shit during my lunch break tomorrow

Yes... "lunchbreak"

Thank goodness for auto spectate, and for the fact that intel gpus can actually play the game now, maybe I'll see an item drop for a change, even if it's from spectating since I never see in game drops now

Yes... "lunchbreak"

Thank goodness for auto spectate, and for the fact that intel gpus can actually play the game now, maybe I'll see an item drop for a change, even if it's from spectating since I never see in game drops now

Whats this "Item Drop" you speak of??

i don't even hate supporting, really! i honestly love supporting because i always pick visage and that means im not going to be a poor wardbitch support that cant afford to upgrade their boots even after 20 minutes because i've been getting kills and assists and helping my carry dominate his lane that he begged me to babysit him in. god, visage is such a good support, and he can push and he can scout with familiars.

fuck Ogre Fatgi! Visage >>>>>>>>>> your fave OP support

but god, i just got out of a game where i secured this faceless void's farm in lane and then we did our best to hold off the enemy in the midgame, but they were relentlessly ganking our jungle. he was so conservative with his chronos and it was actually legitimately tragic. it was like shakespeare wrote the events of the match. and then when he used it, he chrono'd our team once because he thought it stopped jugger ulti. like... void, sis, LOVE YOURSELF.

like is it weird to say to a faceless void "assert your dominance, be aggressive." is that strange? imo the best faceless voids are the ones that are like super vicious in lane, and then when the midgame comes, they will jump out on top of you with a chrono like you stole something and theyre coming to get it back. and it makes the whole enemy team play passive because theyre fucking scared of faceless void. you know what im talking about right?

god i dragged him so hard in teamchat and i feel bad because he seemed so nice and he seemed like he wanted to make it work but god he might as well have been a passive bot so everything was meaningless. fuck supporting. it makes me emotional. fuCK DOTA 2.
we must play together more often. so that I can be part of some of these stories, fam. but without the tragedy.

we would do so much work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom